free (to good home): 1x black kitten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shifty
    i was only guessing, but what species would your g/f be??
    that reminds me the kitten's a girl

Comment

If you still have it when I come up in April 16th, Ill take it off yur hands

Comment

<_loLLY BoY, I meant by post.

Comment

Originally posted by shifty
          wrath's girl is warm and furry?? ROFL!
          this sounds like the beginings of a chewbacca joke

Comment

Dont make fun - shes sensitive about it..I mean..erm...wow this is awkward :p Haha

Dude post? WTF do you think they do? Put it in a bubble wrap bag and mail it? You have to have it sent through quantas or someone on the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeBobSquarePants
              If you still have it when I come up in April 16th, Ill take it off yur hands
              by take it off your hands do you mean you will love, cherish and nurture it or do you mean ull let it decompose in a wheelie bin?

Comment

WTF do you think they do? Put it in a bubble wrap bag and mail it?
                nah man, it involves fire, gunpowder, and a barrel.

Comment

I have cats, since I was 12. Im now 44, have two cats, married, 2 kids, one teenager, responsible etc.

Ill take her and she will be mine. Her name is now Masen.

Im serious Ill take her if you can wait. Ill even pay for the food and stuff until I arrive okay.

Comment

Her name is now Masen.
                    Call it 'Napoleon's Mystical-Magical Bicorne'. :smile:

Comment

hows get ****ed sound?

Comment

Ok if you're willing to take her I'll buy her some toys, wormer, etc. out of my own pocket and in the meantime I should be able to find more appropriate temporary accomodation for "Masen"

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleons Magical Bicorne
                          Call it 'Napoleon's Mystical-Magical Bicorne'. :smile:
                          How about no

Comment

Sounds good. Ill fix you up when I get up there and pick her up.

Cheers

Comment

OK someone from the office is going back to Alice on Friday. I assume you're somewhere near there?? I should be able to quite easily borrow a small pet pack for the flight. So hopefully I should be able to get them to take it back with them (though I haven't asked them yet as they only arrived today and by the looks of it aren't coming in to work today either). Just wondering if that's more convenient for you?

If travelling on a Qantas operated Australian domestic service (QF400 and above) pets can be considered part of your free baggage allowance, subject to the exceptions below.
                              Ohh and don't worry about giving me any money I'm just happy that the kitten is going to have a home (and a life).

Comment

hey lolly mate it would be better to hold her there as ive done my inventory for the removalists and cant add her on. Im driving to Darwin leaving here about the 9th April so be there by the 11th.

Cheers

Sponge

And yes she will be going to a loving home for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X