free (to good home): 1x black kitten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free (to good home): 1x black kitten

would anyone like a little black kitten? found it in the front yard yesterday i'm guessing some bastard dumped it there. if no one wants it then its going to the rspca tomorrow as i'm allergic to cats :roll: (and plus my dog would eat it :p)

http://users.tpg.com.au/jollys/kitty_cat/DSCF1710.JPG

http://users.tpg.com.au/jollys/kitty_cat/100_4001.JPG

OMG cute kitteh!!! I would if I lived in Darwin still

Comment

Try to find another way to get it to someone. RSPCA kills the pets after a certain time if they cant get someone to look after them. That ends up being way more then half the animals since they cant feed all of them indefinately

See if you can hold onto it for a little longer. pm me your number and I'll see if I can maybe track someone down too. Would just suck to think that kitten will be put down.
      Last edited by Thor; 27-03-06, 01:56 AM.

Comment

At the moment the RSPCA is chockas on cats at the moment, especially kittens, was in the newspaper, they are going to start putting some to sleep cause they got too many.

Comment

Ok so we've been looking quite hard for potential owners for this kitten but so far have had little luck, though my sister's friend is going to ask his landlord today but I sincerely doubt he'll be allowed to keep it as his lease said no pets. I've also chucked a notice up on the ntg noticeboard and my mum's going to ring the rspca today to ask if anyones lost a kitten (highly unlikely).

At the moment we're keeping the kitten at my neighbours house as my dog is not very friendly towards other creatures. So I don't know how this current situation is going to pan out especially seeing as my neighbour is not really in a situation to look after a pet.

And yes I do realise if we take it to the rspca it's ultimately going to be put down though it might be allowed a few weeks as its only small in which someone has a chance to adopt it.

If anyone is interested in saving this little fella or know anyone who would like him then give us a call (preferably sms) on 0414487191 I probably wont pick up as i dont pay attention to my phone but if I don't answer I'll give you a call back later.

btw I've got more photos if anyone wants me to chuck em up and I can also try to take some more cuter pictures if you need help in "selling" the cat to potential owners. hmmm after i get home from work i might quickly make a "please rescue me" website for the cat....

Comment

ahaha, i wish i could keep him , lil cutie, I like kittens but im in no shape to feed my self then alone an animal hehe, plus i live with eater, OH GOD THE PAIN!!

Comment

How much would it cost to ship it down south?

Comment

You would probably eat the poor cat or something...I don't like your odds of getting it.

Comment

Wrathlon, I've owned more cats than you have laid bitches.

Comment

Whats that got to do with whether youd eat it or not.

Comment

Wrathlon, it has to do with the fact that I am quite capable of caring for an adorable little kitten. I have mothered at least 20 in my lifetime.

Just because I vocally oppose the New World Order and government-sponsored terrorism, does not make me incapable of loving something warm and furry. Let your girlfriend know. :p

Comment

does not make me incapable of loving something warm and furry. Let your girlfriend know.
                        wrath's girl is warm and furry?? ROFL!

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleons Magical Bicorne
                          How much would it cost to ship it down south?
                          I dunno try http://www.jetpets.com.au or qantas, etc. Though I could maybe get it to Alice Springs next week for not very much at all but even so if you're living elsewhere (i.e. not Darwin) you would be better off going round to your local RSPCA where I'm sure they'd have plenty of kittens waiting for that special someone. dammit why can't people be responsible pet owners :mad:

if only wally was still in town then id go over to his house and be like "hey william look what i just found in your front yard..."

Comment

Originally posted by shifty
                            wrath's girl is warm and furry?? ROFL!
                            Wait...I have a g/f? Why didn't someone tell me :p

Comment

Wait...I have a g/f? Why didn't someone tell me
                              i was only guessing, but what species would your g/f be??

Comment

Working...
                              X