No announcement yet.

1993 Lost in Time - Sierra On-line Inc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 1993 Lost in Time - Sierra On-line Inc.

I was out yard saling in one of the super small towns in Muskoka this summer in a rented car with a rented girlfriend and I was looking to impress her so I stopped at this absolute JUNK STORE by the side of Highway 11 and we browsed and low and behold I found a real treasure in a crate of old bottles.
    The guy said to me give me ten bucks and you can have the whole crate and I said no the crate nor the bottles are worth anything - just the game and he said 'take it' its yours and I thought how silly of him as I would have paid five bucks for the game... anyway its a game called Lost in Time - before you were born he was plotting your doom...

And it has really old crummy graphics on the front of a cute girl and a portal behind her containing all manner of male villains.. the screen captures on the back are absolutely primitive!
    i mean its looks like Commodore Basic - i have everything all seven 3.5 disks, manual and game sheets
    maybe if anyone is interested i will take a picture of the game

It walks and talks like a bot, but just in case it isnt:

We're mostly from Australia and the shippings worth more than the game

Comment

A bot?

Well I wasn't interested in selling it really ... I was really just wondering how much its worth? Does anyone remember playing it? I mean what if you had played this game like fifteen years ago...? and now there it is again? wouldnt that be special?
      I would cry if I ever saw an old game for the C64 that I used to play called The Oubliette. - does anyone remember that one?

Comment

you can do that?

Comment

i dont think there is a lot of money in old games

Comment

There is but depends on the game I'll ask around but I member that game I waz pretty into Sierra games back in the day ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Arob View Post
              I would cry if I ever saw an old game for the C64 that I used to play called The Oubliette. - does anyone remember that one?
              I dont remember the game, and I was a huge C64 slut.

But you can download the rom and the manual, and a PC version, from here.

Comment

Thanks for all your help. I sold the game privately for thirty dollars - now I'll never know how much such a thing is worth on the world market.

Comment

Uh, you're asking a bunch of Aussie gamers, most of whom have evidently never heard of the game you're talking about, let alone what it's worth. If you want to know it's worth, go to an antiques agent or something. Don't blame us for not giving you a figure.

Comment

its called ebay, put it on there for a buck and see if it climbs. however 30 bucks for a game someone could prolly find on google is a pretty good price.

Comment

Originally posted by Arob View Post
                      Well I wasn't interested in selling it really ... I was really just wondering how much its worth?
                      The answer to your question may lie in your first post:

"The guy said to me give me ten bucks and you can have the whole crate and I said no the crate nor the bottles are worth anything - just the game and he said 'take it' its yours and I thought how silly of him as I would have paid five bucks for the game... "

Comment

The answer is... that dude was a spammer.

Comment

yeah, he ended up with a random link to some random movie trailer website in his sig. spamspamspam!

Comment

That game was worth what you got. $30. If you sold it for $5 it would have been worth $5.

I would have offered you $0 because I could download it for free.

Arcade classic games download - Squakenet.com

:s

Comment

Working...
                            X