Lian-Li V2000 full tower case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Lian-Li V2000 full tower case

Before I get to the juicy bits I have to says first dibs on the case will go to Lothar as I originally purchased it from him, your welcome Lothar.

Lian-Li V2000 Full tower ATX tower, also included is 3 x Thermaltake 120mm speed controlled fans (black and orange), set up is 1 rear exhaust fan, 1 side cover intake fan and 1 for the CPU cooler that lines up perfectly with the rear fan so it acts like a push pull set up for superior cooling and of course I am also including the cooler, a Themalright Ultra 120. But wait theres more, a generic 120mm clear with blue LED front intake fan and 4 x 760mm blue SATA cables.

This case with the cooler had CPU idle temps of 26 - 28c at room temperature which is better than my current water cooled set up. It is full aluminium and is upside down, side panel open from the right rather than the left, so the mobo is upside down and PSU on the bottom ect. It has had a slight modification to suit the cooler which is massive but the mod looks factory.

$200, offers considered.

As much as I love that case I love my new little lan box that I have. I could never go back to lugging such a large case around. Cheers and Congratulations to the new owner as that case is the bomb!

Comment

I might be able to get it ill have to look for some spare cash

For lan pc replace the crappy barely fits the GTX 285 GPUS (Gigabyte 3D Aurora)

Comment

do you still have this case for sale?

I know its a long shot but been trying for ages to buy one! i live in england so if still availible could you post it? how much would it cost?

Comment

Iv'e still got the case but postage to the UK, I don't no about that, I'll look in to it this afternoon and see if I come up with a rough idea on postage cost.

Comment

Much appreciated. thank you

Comment

Do you still have the v2000 case? I need a case that will hold more HD's than my PC-60 but not sure if I have the strength to lift a steel one full of HD's.

Comment

Just takes a little more effort than normal to lift the case with 12 hard drives in it.

Comment

I already have 11 x HD's in my PC-60 and can manage that. A steel case with over 20 x HD's may be too heavy for me.

Comment

Yeah but are they all like 20gb 40gb ones or they 2tb ones? You have to ask yourself is all the smaller drives worth it?

Comment

Which do you think? I may be a genius but I ain't stupid. Wait - what? LOL

Except for the 600Gb HLHX they are all 2Tb.

Anyway - have you heard from Darren? I'm still waiting on a reply from him about my interest in the case.

Comment

What cards are you using for the extra HDDs i looking for a good brand to go with with alot of SATA ports cause im doing the same with this case THIS Or THIS

Comment

Actually my current motherboard has 12 SATA ports (6 x SATA2/6 x SATA3).

Yes you heard right "12". It's an ASRock X58 Extreme 6.

I was using a Promise 4 x SATA150 card before that.

Comment

Xolares I've always used the HighPoint cards when RAIDing a bunch of SATA (or IDE) disks, however they work fine in JBOD mode too.

Sold many of them and yet to have one fail. I'm using a 4 port card at home for a RAID5 which has been running for about 4 or 5 years so far.

Comment

Same using a highpoint card for my raid drive. Only issue I've had with it is motherboard related.

Comment

Working...
                              X