Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling off parts time - Will do bargains yo

What's for sale:

2x 295gtx's (this is a quad SLI set-up) fitted out with EK 1/2" water cooling blocks. Ready to go, water-blocks have never been used... fitted and decided couldn't be assed and upgraded instead. Ready to go at $400 or best offer (this is for TWO cards, not just one) With them will also be the original heat sinks with fans and screws etc so you can go back to air cooling if you wish.
    $400

1x790i EVGA (nvidia intel chipset) complete with QX9650 and appropriate waterblock (otherwise you'll need to get a heat sink for it yourself). Also includes whatever memory is on it (I think about 12gb or 8gb of nice DDR3 corsair stuff)
    $550
    Alternatively 1x680i Asus with Q6600 (B stepping, ie, overclock to buggery) never overclocked with I think 4gb of memory for around $300

Dell 3007WFP - I've tried selling this here before. Frankly for $650 it's a steal.
    $650

If you think you can offer a better reasonable price then do so (BY PM PLEASE!).

I tried sending you a pm mate but your inbox is full.

Comment

Sorry, is cleared out now. ^_^

Comment

Price drop on all...

300 for the graphics cards (both) and 400 for the mobo and cpu combo with memory... This is a huge bargain guys. Just need to get rid of it.

EDIT: and 600 for the monitor... THAT'S A 30" MONITOR!!! 2560x1600!!!

Comment

I'd love to grab the GPUs but I kind of have to pay for a wedding. Which is in 8 days.

If you're still trying to flog them off in early January I'll grab 'em. But I doubt they'll last til then.

Comment

I hope they're gone by then, but if not, you're welcome. ^_^ I'll be in Europe in January though.

Comment

haha, heading off to Belgium in July if everything works out

Comment

I knew I shouldn't have reduced the limit on my credit card! I want that monitor

Comment

It's a lovely monitor, even for its age... They're hewn from a different stone to most mortal monitors. ^O^

Comment

How old is it? And why are you selling the monitor? Upgrading it too?

Comment

Not sure on exact age, I'd say 4 years old maybe 3.5? Basically I have my 27" iMac and another 30" (newer model) already, and just don't have the desktop real estate for what is effectively 3 x 30" monitors plus computer box and large format printer etc.
                      It has only one fault that I can see, it's hard to explain, but doesn't detract from the viewing all that much (at the moment I'm using it for gaming) only started using it yesterday again, and still works, would be better to show it to you to decide if you like it or not.
                      The fault is a slight blemish from transporting it in the car once covering about one pixel on the left hand side of the screen. It's very minor and in most conditions it's not even noticeable. It did also have a stuck pixel once, but it seems to have disappeared since... which is good.

Comment

OKies. I'm back. Those cards still about? Or are you away now?

Comment

Working...
                        X