Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS- Canon IPF5000 (Large format Printer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS- Canon IPF5000 (Large format Printer)

No longer use it for much of anything anymore and planning a major move down south.

Note this is NOT the IP5000 A4 printer, this is the IPF5000 Prograf printer from Canon along with the automatic roll feeder. 12 Pigment cartridges large format photographic printer, complete with the roll holder. It's a big heavy thing that does everything you would want for it.

The printer comes as is (in excellent, working condition). Not sure on the status of the ink but I dare say a few cartridges are low or need replacing. Any spares I'll give away with the printer, along with rolls of paper. At current I have a half used roll of approximately 290gsm pearl photographic, 315gsm of the same, and a roll of canvas (mostly unused).

For the lot, I'm asking $1000. Keep in mind though when offering, this printer will cost around $1000 to completely fill with fresh cartridges... it's NOT cheap, it's NOT for everybody. They will last forever, and occasionally you'll need to replace an additional service cartridge (not hard, nor expensive or frequent).

I won't be photographing it, they look much the same as any. It's Pickup only from my place, it's big, and heavy too. Example prints can be shown.

Give you an idea of just how hardcore this thing is:

- it's about 1.1m x 0.5m x 0.45m at 70kg's
    - Guillotine is built in.
    - Pigment based inks (not dye) for more accurate, longer lasting colour reproduction.
    - If you print frequently this will be significantly cheaper to run then printing at places such as Harvey Norman etc.
    - Support colour calibration (ICC profiles)
    - Prints on most materials, including fabrics and canvas.
    - 17" wide prints (that's wider then A3 is longways and larger then A2).

It's a long shot, but not sure where else to put it for Darwin buyers. ^_^

Asking $1000 only. Will also throw in a Spider2 Pro (Monitor & Printer colour calibration) set.

Note: It WILL print on A4 and A5 (smaller even) if you want it to, but that's not really what it's designed for.
Working...
X