No announcement yet.

canned air (compressed air in a can)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to Buy canned air (compressed air in a can)

Does anyone know where locally or online (besides US) I can get compressed air in a can for cleaning inside of a PC?

Dick Smith does not sell them here anymore and according to them to deadly to ship here (wtf)

jaycar, harveys

Comment

thanks i will have to give them a try

Comment

i think nautical supplies down at tipperary waters has them too - as refills for airhorns

Comment

Big W sells it too

Comment

Just don't be too much of a goose with it and blow all the crap you want out into the motherboard slots.That dust has settled down nice and easy over a period of time, just concentrate on getting it off your cpu/gpu fan most of all. Best off to remove the heatsink, remove the fan, and give the heatsink a good wash under the tap. Don't forget more thermal grease when you put it back on... (after it dries)

Comment

Mitre 10 sells it as well, and bunnings

Comment

Also be careful to make sure keep the can upright while spraying it, and only use short bursts as it will spray moisture otherwise.

If you are going to be doing a lot of blowing air over computer parts, consider investing in an air compressor instead, as that will blow dry air instead.

Comment

Originally posted by BrAiN DaNcE View Post
                  If you are going to be doing a lot of blowing over computer parts.
                  quoted for immaturity

Comment

Working...
                  X