Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh yeah now we starting to get somewhere - vtv my name is earl, the office and smallville
    Last edited by mepm; 29-09-06, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• w00t Harvey Birdman is back
      final season too apparently

Comment

• just watched the first episode of heroes

seems fairly interesting so far, will report back in an hour or so how episode 2 is.

Comment

• i just watched the first episode of Dexter.... hmmm very intersting about a bloke that kills bad ppl

Comment

• Originally posted by cockroche View Post
            i just watched the first episode of Dexter.... hmmm very intersting about a bloke that kills bad ppl
            yeah i was reading about that - looked interesting i might have to download it - i have been downloading the new pilots to see if any are good, so far most have beeh shithouse but a couple were ok like "shark" and "happy hour"

check them out from this article

Comment

• hrm. heroes is shaping up to be pretty cool. but seriously, what is it with the annoying as hell 'previously, on this show...' thing all the new batch of friggen television from america has going on. i swear if i meet that guy i'm gonna say 'previously, i daydreamed of PUNCHING **** THROUGH YOU'

Comment

• that's true pal, I have noticed aswell more and more shows recapping on previous eps..

but the "Previously on Lost" is my fav

p.s prision break 207 rocked!

Comment

• I find the recap handy for ep2 when ep1 I watch a month or two ago. Hope the rippers cut it from the rest

Comment

• just finished ep2 of heroes, i'm hooked...

there are so many story lines going at once, and it's brilliant how they're all connected.

i hope the show is successful in the states, definately don't wanna see it get cut

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow View Post
                      there are so many story lines going at once, and it's brilliant how they're all connected.
                      intersting you mention that - i dunno if you have seen the pre-air dvd screener of s01e00 but basically its the same as s01e01 except there are none of the connections made between the characters - they must have added that in later - good idea but very interesting that they added that stuff in later as maybe an after thought?

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

have a watch of that, towards the end

i think i could be liking this show a lot more than prison break...

Comment

• wiked

although more than prison break?
                          nar

Comment

• Cow im 100% with you on this Heroes looks like a bigger show than Prison break and Lost... but House is allways going to be the BEST

Comment

• Lost is back today for another 5 weeks
                              w00t downloading the ep now..
                              I think i should tell pala

Comment

• doh I just made a post about lost... ohwell...

somone needs to contact pala (STAT!) and advise him lost is out, just incase he doesn't know

Comment

Working...
                                X