X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ep 2 of Californication delivers.
    Duchovny is a hound dog.
    Spotted Dawn Mackenzie from BBC's The Office early on in the show too.
    Listen for the interesting Doors medley around ten minutes in.

Comment

• loved ep 2.. but what is with that hot 16 year old ? (not 16 in RL)

Comment

• IMO she has been hit more times than <spacebar>.
        Hot rich teenager, doesn't have to do anything for a living, life is a game to her.

Comment

• she can do me.. Twice

Comment

• From tonights show!

Comment

• waiting for heroes is hard...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LihX9ytiIrs[/media]
              [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSqVRUlvOjA[/media]

just a month to go....yay peter is back

Comment

• some other decant new shows: Burn Notice & Greek.

Comment

• Next ep is out. and i found this too.. LOL

OUTRAGED family groups will be calling for a national boycott of any sponsor of the Ten Network’s drugs, sex and vomit-laden program Californication.

Following last night’s episode - which depicted two characters smoking marijuana and having sex before one vomited - furious community groups have said they are hoping something can be done to get the show off the air.

Where does TV go from here? Should TV script writers continue breaking taboos or should they pull their heads in and focus on less offensive material such as the US series of The Office? Post your comments below.

Instead of calling for just a boycott of the program, the Australian Christian Lobby’s managing director Jim Wallace is calling for advertisers to be “held accountable” for their support of the controversial show.

“There will be calls to boycott sponsors of the show,” Mr Wallace said. “And I’ll be leading the calls.
                  “(If they are concerned about standards) they should not be sponsoring this show.”

He said that he had organised someone to record last night’s episode in order to identify all advertisers.

He said the lobby group will also call on the sponsors to stop advertising during the show.

While last night’s episode was being broadcast, the Catholic Church’s Father John Fongemie was leading a candlelight vigil outside Ten’s Sydney office.

Fr Fongemie said that the number of people praying with him last night was larger than last week, and that he hoped to see even more people in the coming weeks.

“We had 30 people the first night, and (last night) it was larger than last week,” Fr Fongemie said.

A Ten spokeswoman said the title of the show should “alert parents that it is not suitable for children” and that each episode adheres to its rating M or MA rating.

“Every episode is reviewed by expert classifiers to ensure compliance with the (television) Code (of Practice),” the spokeswoman said.

“Californication may not be to everyone’s taste but it complies with the Code.”

A spokesman for the Australian Communications and Media Authority said the watchdog had not received any complaints from viewers.

However it added that concerned viewers must first bring any problems up with the network, which then has 30 days to respond to individual complaints.

Comment

• LOL ****in bleeding hearts - they ought to take a good hard look at the stuff they DO let their kids watch. Anyone had the misfortune to watch the original My Little Ponies cartoon? My daughter loves it unfortunately. But my wife and I have noticed it's chock full of negativity, hatred, and self absorption. I now know why half the girls I went to primary school with were such little bitches - it was all the ones that watched that show!

Comment

• 250 comments so far on that story.. 99% of people saying if you dont like it dont watch it. some of the comments are funny..

Comment

• Should see the articles written by Andrew Bolt.

Then again it is newscorp leading the usual bleeding ****ing hearts charge.

Comment

• My TV has multiple channels, and also an off button.
                          As others have said, don't watch it.
                          If no-one watches it, it won't rate, and it will get pulled.
                          I'd be willing to bet it rates very well, so the whingers can go f*ck themselves (after smoking marijuana of course).

Comment

• haha latest ep very good.

Comment

• I didn't think so mat, I thought it was average compared to the previous episodes, still entertaining

Comment

• anyone see entourage s04e12?

it's still an awesome show but i feel so let down by how that episode ended =(

Comment

Working...
                                X