Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this has been mentioned yet...

TERRA NOVA = Spielberg. Time travel. Dinosaurs.

Comment

• Comment

• R.I.P Eureka

Click image for larger version

Name:	QIcjG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	596911

Comment

• God dammit! Eureka is an awesome show! >.<

Comment

• yeah :/

cunty how the cast and crew first heard too - same time as the fans with a press release...

Comment

• At least it wasn't like me and by a humourous cartoon comic... :/

Comment

• yeah that would suck

Comment

• H+ looks awesome.... sickbeard cant find it yet

Comment

• I finally started watching Breaking Bad the in the middle of last week. Absolutely some of the best TV I have ever watched.

Comment

• it started well, but i can't take it anymore - the Seinfelditis in it just shits me off no end. Even Inspector Clueso got shit right once in awhile...

Comment

• Agreed rec. It is an amazing tv series.

---
                        I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-12.459756,130.823638

Comment

• Misfits DVD give-away

Has anyone here heard of the BBC series Misfits that is airing on ABC2? It's a BAFTA winning science fiction comedy-drama about a group of young offenders forced to work in a community service programme, where they obtain supernatural powers after an unusual electrical storm.

To promote the release of season 2 on DVD this September 1st, we have five copies of season 2 to give away as well as five limited edition box sets which include season 1, season 2, and 5 beautifully illustrated drawings by local young Australian artists.

All you have to do to qualify for a chance to be 1 of 10 randomly selected winners is to have participated in this thread. Apologies to our international readers, but you will also have to be an Australian resident. If you know anyone that would like to be in the running, just get them to join the "TV Shows Worth Watching" conversation right here. Winners will be announced in this thread alongside the season 2 DVD release on September 1st.

Last edited by rec; 15-08-11, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rec View Post
                            Has anyone here heard of the BBC series Misfits
                            started watching the first few eps a year or so ago, good idea mixed feelings on how its actually portrayed, did like the gritty stuff tho.. think i might go back for a revisit

Comment

• I am participating....

I would like free things!

Comment

• consider this thread participated in

or something

Comment

Working...
                                X