This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Its had its time, at least it will have a planned ending.

Comment

• Terra Nova cancelled. Did more damage than good,

BIG BUDGET SCI FI.
        Makes it look like all sci fi is shit.

Comment

• Good. That show was fucking terrible. I gave it most of their aired episodes to change my mind too.

Comment

• Don't know if this has been posted but awesome show.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1332465324309.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	597420

Comment

• West Wing fans keep a look out for this come June...

Comment

• battlestar galactica blood and chrome trailer looks awesome, i think they keep pulling it off youtube though

Comment

• That might be because they've canned the series before it began and are trying now to make the pilot into a one off TV movie.

Comment

• apparently so, but i always presumed it would be a spin off movie just like razor was anyway

Comment

• Another JJ Abrahams "WTF is going on" TV Show - Revolution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
                          Another JJ Abrahams "WTF is going on" TV Show - Revolution.

looks cool, but lol at the shot of the highway at 1:06 being in this video at 0:22 and 1:14 from revolution is in there at 0:35

Comment

• I did notice that, was going to go look for that video for comparison. But then I didn't care.

Comment

• Reddit found this too, then the author of ruin showed up, said they had permission and he has gotten work on the new show.

Also, this show looks a little silly...

NO ELECTRICS WORK, HOW IS MY BRAIN STILL RUNNING!!

Comment

• at the risk of debating TV physics, your brain would be working the same way the brains worked for those people inside the emp raidus of early nuclear bomb tests.

this asusmes the cause IS EMP related and not some other thing like, say, Q showing up and deciding it'd be fun to send humans back to the dark ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X