Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMP = Broken shit, make new shit it works again, hooray! Shielded stuff + stuff in faraday cages would also be A-OK.

I -Might- pay attention to it, if just to see how they try to explain it.

Comment

• Can't see much explanation happening before it gets cancelled half way through the first season.

Comment

• i would've thought what they were doing was a continuous EMP effect -so new shit wont help without a faraday cage. and what do you do then? you cant build a faraday cage around everything

at any rate - it's jj abrams.. so i expect physics is the last thing they'll reference when/if they try to explain it

Comment

• I was going to say Running Wilde is an awesome show - feels like arrested development and even has Wil Arnett - but then I discovered it was on Fox and has already been cancelled at 13 episodes aired. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

• anger management is good.

Comment

• New Louie is up.

"I'm gonna keep the old dick..."

Comment

• been watching continuum it isn't bad, lots of familiar faces from various scifi shows

Comment

• I can't believe Rescue Me went 7 seasons and no one mentioned it here:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The Doctor To Premiere On iview - ABC TV Blog

Comment

• Metal Hurlant Chronicles (aka Heavy Metal for those who used to read the mags)

It's only airing in France at the moment, but it's got some big names attached. Each ep is 26mins long and features sci-fi, fantasy etc.

Comment

• Looks tres shit

Comment

• New Season of Rake just started

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X