• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks good.

Comment

• red dwarf has started

Comment

• Arrow's pilot was surprisingly good. Some dodgy acting (but it's a pilot, so meh), half decent scriptwriting, excellent stunt work (with snappy editing and camera control to go with it), some great visual and special effects. A couple of 'wow, they went there' moments. And unlike Smallville, he had the costume in the first SECONDS.

While the quality obviously isn't the same, this Green Arrow could occupy Nolan's version of the DC 'verse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
          Arrow's pilot was surprisingly good. Some dodgy acting (but it's a pilot, so meh), half decent scriptwriting, excellent stunt work (with snappy editing and camera control to go with it), some great visual and special effects. A couple of 'wow, they went there' moments. And unlike Smallville, he had the costume in the first SECONDS.

While the quality obviously isn't the same, this Green Arrow could occupy Nolan's version of the DC 'verse.
          Cheers for the heads up - i liked it, good action/fight scenes , but i can switch of and watch almost anything - cept glee, and greys anatomy, and anything reality ....

Comment

• i liked arrow, just need to get rid of the voice over bs was lame

Comment

• Comment

• Well it couldn't possibly be worse than the British one.

Comment

• Man that looks fucking terrible

Comment

• Comment

• The Slap - aussie mini series (8 eps long) that centres around a family gathering where someone disciplines someone else's kid. First ep is a little slow while you get to know the characters but it really picks up. Great story, script, and excellent cast.

Something in this show for everyone - just google image search "melissa george the slap"

Comment

• Ripper Street.

Just watched ep1 and thought it was great. Has a very promising future.

Comment

• im totally addicted to gold rush at the moment.

Comment

• Person of Interest - created by Jonathon Nolan (Christopher's brother) and EPed by JJ Abrams. This show fucking rocks. J. Nolan wrote the last two batman movies, and he's basically brought all of the awesome to this show.

Comment

• Re: TV Shows Worth Watching

Grimm is a good show. It's almost amature in production but I like the story and cgi.

Edit: on my phone so I can't put up a trailer but it's sci fyish.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• dr who is back and was awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X