Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official; Johnny Depp is The Riddler!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official; Johnny Depp is The Riddler!

And Philip Seymour Hoffman (Capote) is The Penguin! Bring on the next Batman!

any danger of some new villans?

Comment

i thought nolan wasn't going to do the penguin because he was too.. camp

Comment

for this one, they should bring in at least one villain untouched by the movies - man-bat or clayface or.. a proper go with deadshot.

was good to see scarecrow in the last two.. but i'm so sick of riddler, penguin, catwoman and twoface.. (at least heath's joker felt totally new in Dark Knight)

Comment

i always thought nightwing was an interesting character, trouble is you cant have him without robin first, and robin just wouldnt work.

Comment

why not? in this arc, aside from batman and two face, they havent touched on the origins of anyone else - they could easily ignore the original link there, and the fans would love it

Comment

**** the penguin has been done to death already.

Johnny Deep playing the Riddler will be great.

Comment

We all know Johnny Depp will kick arse.

I'm actually more looking forward to seeing what Philip Seymour Hoffman does with the Penguin - he's an incredibly talented actor.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  The man speaks the truth.

Comment

Yeah, Hoffman and Johnny Depp are incredible, but don't you think its talent wasted on already played out stories?

Comment

Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
                      Yeah, Hoffman and Johnny Depp are incredible, but don't you think its talent wasted on already played out stories?
                      +1

hoffman could've done an awesome Ventriloquist & Scarface Dummy

Comment

even if you think its gay, seriously go watch capote. amazing stuff.

Comment

sorry.. i cant get by the bad american dub anime voice he uses in that movie, whether it's based on the real life dude or not ;P

Comment

It is based on the real Capotes voice, he does it very well too.

Comment

Johnny Depp would be a good riddler, Apparently Hoffman has denied the rumour.

Slightly off topic about remaking done characters, i've read somewhere they're thinking of redoing Robocop. I mean how could they remake that awesome movie!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X