Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official; Johnny Depp is The Riddler!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They already did. They called it Equilibrium

Comment

Robocop was sensational (the original). The sequel was trashy but entertaining, the third was an absolute joke.

Comment

johnny depp as riddler equals win

i was thinking right from the original batman begins that "yeahhh johnny depp would make a cool riddler"

the penguin though on the other hand. how in the eff are you going to realistically portray that kinda of character?

sheesh. why not just bring in man bat as well.

Comment

I've always thought Hoffman was a douche, regardless of how talented he is I have never liked him in any movie that I can think of.

Comment

Batman 3 news is now going to start kicking into high gear now that Nolan has revealed the official title for the third chapter in Christian Bale's raspy voice franchise.

"The Dark Knight Rises" has been announced as the title for the next Batman movie, eliminating such titles as:

"Batman 3: Even More Batman"
            "Who Let the Bats Out?"
            "On A Wing And A Prayer"
            "CSI: Gotham"
            "Ain't No Robin In This Bitch"
            "I Could Call This Anything And You Will Still Go See It"
            "Bat's Kitchen"
            "Batvatar"

Nolan also announced that the film will NOT be in 3D. Thank you for that one at least. He did say they will be using the IMAX cameras again though no word on if the entire film will be shot in that format or just sequences like the last movie.

Nolan also eliminated The Riddler as the villain. So now you guys can spend the rest of your day wondering just who in the hell he's going to use.
            News: Batman 3 To Be Titled 'The Dark Knight Rises' | Latino Review

Comment

My tip is Arnie will be back in his awesome role as Mr Freeze.

Comment

honestly i thought Arnie did a good job in that movie, given what he had to work with i enjoyed him as Mr freeze...
                i agree that the penguin isnt a great bad guy, something like clayface or killer croc would be better, a bad guy that relies totally on brute force is needed to kick batmans arse and provide that feeling of batman needing to outsmart his enemy rather then rely on gadgets and strength...

hell bring Bane back as the monstrosity he really is (no other villian has managed to break batmans back from memory).

Comment

Clayface would be awesome - but i can't see them using him as they're focusing more on 'realistic' villains. Deadshot would work too and he can't be worse than the version they had in Smallville recently (yay for strapping a copper kettle to your face so you look cool). But yeah, we'll probably wind up with The Calendar or someone of that calibre.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                    i agree that the penguin isnt a great bad guy
                    YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH! PENGUINS WITH ROCKETS STRAPPED TO THEIR BACKS! YOU'LL NEVER BE THAT COOL!

Comment

Originally posted by r00t|{it View Post
                      YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH! PENGUINS WITH ROCKETS STRAPPED TO THEIR BACKS! YOU'LL NEVER BE THAT COOL!
                      LOL i think we have had this converstaion before

Comment

Working...
                      X