X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaian
    replied
    Awesome news, and it's timed nicely with Wheel of Time news:

Today film studio Red Eagle Entertainment announced plans to establish Red Eagle Games, a studio that will produce games based on Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. The games will be developed alongside movie adaptations of the series, which Red Eagle announced a few months ago. They'll be working with Universal on the films. "[Red Eagle producer Rick] Selvage said in an interview that the game company will make a series of games that will be co-launched with the movies. In addition, Red Eagle Games will make a massively multiplayer online game based on the Wheel of Time universe." Wheel of Time fan site 'Dragonmount' recently spoke with Selvage about the movie plans.
    Exclusive: Red Eagle to make multiple films and games based on Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time books VentureBeat

Leave a comment:

• Mungus
    replied
    hrm seems i will have to read these again.

perhaps this time i will get past the first book.

Leave a comment:

• Aegis
    started a topic Epic! Game of Thrones pilot has green light!

Game of Thrones pilot has green light!

From George R R Martin's blog itself - the news that HBO has green lit the pilot episode of Game of Thrones!! Not A Blog - Huge, Huge News

HBO has given the production order.

They will be filming the pilot episode of A GAME OF THRONES.

It's just the pilot so far. They'll need to see that before they decide whether to proceed with a full season's episodes. So let's all hope the pilot will kick serious ass.

It should. David Benioff and Dan Weiss did a terrific job with the script. And yes, all of you can relax, it's very faithful. Dan and David will be the executive producers for the pilot and (we hope) the eventual series.

More details when I have 'em. The news is very fresh. HBO just issued their own press release, which should be up on their website soon, if it's not there already.

Winter is coming to HBO. Hot damn.
    all i can say is: can somebody please get me a towel? on second thoughts, make that a spinnaker, we're gonna need some serious surface coverage here
Working...
X