• Show
Clear All

• Animated Short Videos

here's some neat little videos:

very nice short films,

the fight scene was quite awesome

Comment

yeah - reminds me of mirrors edge - must be the shoes

think i'll use this thread to upload all the cool anims i've found in the past and will find in the future

Comment

Both very cool - fight scene in the first one is pretty good

Comment

another nicely done effort:

Comment

love the fire in this one
            [ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2906529]Mr. Eat HD on Vimeo[/ame]

Comment

Comment

This is unreal! 6,000 hand-painted frames of animaition. 2 years in the making.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/2074812]Khoda on Vimeo[/ame]

Comment

Thats pretty damn impressive!

Comment

that khoda one was fantastic

Comment

reminds me - i forgot to post this - i'm sure you've all seen the vid of the passenger liner landing on the freeway and shunting an SUV along.. well, the dude hasn't been idle since making that:

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/3365942]World Builder on Vimeo[/ame]

Comment

any new killer beans?

Comment

nadda - but make sure you buy it when it comes out - 85mins of KB goodness

there is this though - visual accompaniment to a book:
                          Robota - 480

Robota - 480

Robota - 480

think i've posted them before though. The book is awesome, and his how to paint book is wicked.

and there's this one from the early days of when the 3D apps started offering global illumination render engines:

and this one which is a tad more recent - has a very TF2 vibe to it but far far more awesome:
                          Last edited by Aegis; 06-03-09, 10:04 PM.

Comment

here's one most of you will remember - posting because there's a lot of young 'uns about that probably won't have even heard of it. I think this was the next big 3d video internet meme to do the rounds after the dancing baby (which will not be posted here). Done by the great Victor Navone, who's done some shit-hot work over the years (remember the ice fields in Titan AE? that was his work):

the above was done in Hash's Animation:master - great little hobbiest 3d application which had almost the same feature set as Max, Lightwave etc. Truly awesome. he now works for Pixar... bastard.
                            Last edited by Aegis; 07-03-09, 09:22 PM.

Comment

and another one - neat little animation to show the US housing market over time:

Comment

Working...
                              X