Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you think the world makes sense the Japs stand up.

Comment

• another quality b grade flick to watch similar to machine girl ftw lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rec View Post
        Zombieland looks awesome. Zombies are definately back in fashion.
        dude zombies are like the colour black .. they NEVER go out of fashion

Comment

• Love The Beast - Eric Bana

It's not a ZOMGILUVFORDSXXXXX film, rather the tale of a bloke's passion for his car and a really good docco.
          IMDB Linky

Comment

• It has been rated really highly. Unfortunately I have no real interest in cars, outside of F1.

Comment

• well then, everyone except Rec check it out.

Maybe they will make a Belgian beer documentary?

:p

Comment

• Beer Hunter (5 parts I think, by Michael Jackson - not the dead pop star).

Another great running series is Three Sheets.

Comment

• heh a genuine answer to a sarcastic question.

Shoulda known.

Outside of getting pissed I have no real interest in beer anyway.

Comment

• Getting drunk is the welcomed side-effect, but if you're not enjoying the flavours and the experience to begin with, there are quicker, cheaper, safer and more powerful ways to get high.

That statement I could liken to 'outside of sustinance I have no real interest in food anyway' - crazy talk. No one likes to eat food they don't enjoy. I like the Spanish mind set... it's not a real meal without compay, and it's not a real meal without wine.

Anyway, we're getting off topic. Might move this to the food & bev forum.

Comment

• watched Love the beast on wednesday actually - really good film. What Jug said, it isn't an amazing story or anything (the story's actually fairly disjointed and takes off on unrelated tangents at times), but it IS enjoyable. Even if you aren't a car nut (I'm not but i like watching them sometimes) it's very easy to relate to the people involved.

and lol at the checkpoint chick in the Targa race when she nearly creams her pants upon realising it's Bana in the car

spoiler:

and one awesome rofl with a twist when he stacks his car (or is interviewed about it by Jay Leno more to the point). not sure if the car stack belongs in a spoiler since it was all through the trailer...

Comment

• Speaking of Vampires, I just watched this.... good for a laugh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84qfk8V3R1g"]YouTube - Lesbian Vampire Killers - International Trailer[/ame]

Comment

• that movie is disappointing on EVERY level. except when they get in the minivan.

Comment

• ah come on... the cock sword was worth a laugh...lol

Comment

• probably the only three bits in the whole movie that were lol worthy were getting in the minivan, the cocksword and the chicken fillets in the shower scene.
                              Otherwise this is one to avoid.

Comment

• Avoid is a bit strong. It's no Shaun of the dead though either.

One I would avoid would be Angels and Demons.

Comment

Working...
                                X