X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No comeback for Shuey.
    autosport.com - F1 News: Schumacher cancels F1 comeback

Comment

I'm sure there are alot of annoyed schuey fans who bought tickets to see him race, I'm devvvvvvo I wanted Schu v. Ham v. Alonso v. Rai, damn it

Comment

I'm not at all surprised really as I never thought it would really happen for one reason or another. Still a damn shame though. Bourdais could get a 2nd chance ?

Comment

I'd say "I told you so", but instead will just say "I'd say I told you so" without directly saying it.

Comment

....always taking the higher ground eh mate !

Comment

There are still rumours that this "almost comeback" has set Michael on a war parth to get his body into shape... his appetite was wet and we might still see him return after all.

From Jenson Button's blog (http://twitter.com/the_real_JB): "It's a shame but i think MShu will be on the grid at some point this year"

It seems a bit random, but Button's boss (Ross Brawn) does know Schumacher better than most. Or perhaps we'll see Schumacher take Barrichello's place down the track?

Comment

Ah, actually. More likely than Barrichello being booted and Schumacher driving for Brawn is Kimi leaving Ferrari to go rally and Schuey taking his place.

There is every reason to believe that Kimi will be leaving F1 and rallying for Fiat for the 2010 rally season. Good riddance, imo.

However, it has also been said that Alonso will almost certainly be driving for Ferrari next year. Should be interesting.

Comment

No go, apparently.

BBC SPORT | Motorsport | Formula 1 | Schumacher rules out race return

Comment

The latest from the man himself:

From now to the end of the year, my neck injury will be healed to the point where I could drive again.

I have nothing to prove to anyone, not even myself. I still slightly regret having retired three years ago but there’s no reason whatsoever for me to definitively announce that I will not come back.

The life I lead makes me happy but who knows that will happen a few months or a year down the line?
                    'Never say never', Schumacher says of F1 return

Comment

Working...
                    X