X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man 2 sucked so hard.

Comment

I watched Salt last week - rubbish, and I watched Ghost Writer last night. Good acting, but disappointing film. I'm sure others would like it.

Comment

I didn't mind Salt at all but found The Ghost Writer to be very overrated. It was slow and had little progression once the premise was set up. In the end the finale completely spoiled it for me.

Comment

THE KING OF FIGHTERS
          BEST MOVIE EVER

Comment

Did he kick her in the box toward the end there?

Comment

"Skyline"

This isn't out yet, but I'm calling it now. It looks like a TV movie brought to the big screen. Lame, awful, an embarrassment - coin it however you like, it's not going to be good.

Comment

The teaser trailer looked infinitely better than the extended one.

Comment

That's why you never pay attention to teaser trailers. The last time I made that mistake was Robocop 3.

But even this teaser trailer was uber lame.

Comment

robocop 3 was awesome! cyborgs with jetpacks!! <--- or so their writing department believed

Comment

Looks terrible. A movie full of TV actors. Awesome. :\

Comment

You know it's going to be shit when this is an example of their social marketing for the film:

SkylineNov12th Skyline
                        #blackops #Skyline is the perfect movie to watch after you play COD Black! In theaters this Friday Skyline Movie Official Site - iamROGUE.com
                        I want to vomit.

Comment

i've been roped into watching it tomorrow night... the latest snippet released looks.. well.. TV Movieish like the monster chasing the live-action Brink character bloke around the building top - the critter just doesnt look terribly detailed - and then complete disregard for physics with the plane crashing right next to them. I have very low expectations :/

ROFL and i just saw the initial plot point in one of the trailers "In 2009 NASA sent a message into space, further than we ever thought possible" .... sounds like these aliens are From Beyond Space! (cue 50's reveal music).

Comment

Even Korny said it's a steaming pile of shit. And given how easily he is entertained, that's a worry.

Comment

worse than that, watching it at the CBD cinema ><

Comment

well, knowing it was gonna be utter shit, it was enjoyable as we bagged it out. effects were pretty decent (although they've clearly never seen what happens as a plane crashes). acting wasn't bad on the part of all the stereotypical roles. the aliens were cool even while the overall concept was so fucking dumb. oh and there was no fricken plot - on the plus side there was no 40 minutes of making us 'like' the characters - it got straight into it.

it's worth watching on DVD with a bunch of friends round to pay it out

Comment

Working...
                                X