X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo 18 - does not look the business.

Comment

What are you talking about? Apollo 18 was fucking awesome!

Comment

yeah, doesn't look like it's translated well to the big screen - bloody pisspoor computer game adaptations.. I dunno...

Comment

A Serious Man (2009) - IMDb

An older movie i was looking forward to watching due to raving reviews on its thought provoking story, and its ability to silently but gradually draw you in.

i cant remember a more boring movie, don't get me wrong i started to enjoy it about half way, but i felt that as it started to get into its groove and started making me take notice and to actually think about the concept of what the creators of the movie wanted the audience to think about, it just died off and became mundane....

Comment

Yep, I actually stopped it about an hour in. So much potential, ended up being shit.

Comment

The Adjustment Bureau - more fail from Matt Damon.

A romantic's Matrix with more style than substance, where even the style is bitterly disappointing. Worst of all, you're left hanging in anticipation for 60 minutes, even 80 minutes, where you think it may still deliver something surprisingly rewarding - but that's when it falls entirely flat and you're left feeling little but angst and frustration. What a waste of my time.

Comment

See I found that a pretty good way to kill 90 odd minutes of a 15 hour flight.
                Context is important.

Comment

I'd watch pretty much anything on a 15 hour flight. Point in case: that new Karate Kid movie.

Comment

Sucker Punch and the Battle for Los Angeles

crap crap crap crap

Comment

Battle for LA had a lot of promise (from the previews) and fell so, so flat.

Sucker Punch I enjoyed, because it was exactly what I was expecting. Short skirts, out of context and over the top action sequences, with a secondary story line.

Comment

pre-emptive strike on the new spiderman movie:

hollywood needs to get the message reboots are not fun, nobody gives a shit if there are 8 year olds that haven't seen the first sam raimi one. also "oh hai, i got CG in your scene" - for their sakes, i hope that's just test render footage.

Comment

DIDN'T WE JUST DO THIS YOU FUCKHEADS?

Comment

Best reboot ever was The Hulk, which was right after that other Hulk reboot... Both of which sucked.

Comment

not batman begins?

Comment

Horrible Bosses. Is horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X