Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunger Games was alright; but the ending fucking sucked.

Comment

I actually thought it was good, but felt the ending was a little rushed but think it will fit in with what I've read in the synopses of the other two stories.

If I were to pick on anything in it, and I'm quick to in this instance, it's the shaky cam business they have going on particularly in the first 1/2 hour. It was entirely too exaggerated and the problem was it set an impression that it didn't deserve right from the get go.

It's the first time I've recommended sitting at the back of the theatre it's so bad, and I'm not the only one to notice it either.

Comment

Battleship...

You like CGI & explosions! and tugging of american pride & now that I think about it, US ships fired 1st the aliens were only defending them self.

1 star outta five
        Last edited by The Happy Devil; 18-04-12, 01:04 PM. Reason: you sunk my battleship

Comment

I concur...

If you want to watch a visually good movie go see Battleships at the cinemas ...
          If you want a very good story line then don't watch it.

The aliens in this movie and the directors use of their intellect makes it a good type of intellectual aliens.

Comment

Battleship - From Hasbro, the people who brought you Transformers....

That's the byline, you could have deduced everything about it from that.

Comment

Adding 'The Darkest Hour'
              So Im in Russia Weird shit happens.. have some Vodka get screwed in a business deal and wind up at a Bar when Aliens attack.. oh wait 'invisible' extraterrestrial. Plot holes and shit ending that leads you to believe in a sequel.. lets hope not... Comrades this is a miss.

Comment

Priest with a shotgun, if the names not enough to deter you and you feel like your going to sit down and numb your brain with this movie, think again. Based on an American guy who is saving kids from Kony.

It's long and painfull.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ritzo90 View Post
                  Priest with a shotgun, if the names not enough to deter you and you feel like your going to sit down and numb your brain with this movie, think again. Based on an American guy who is saving kids from Kony.

It's long and painfull.

Surely you mean Machine Gun Preacher?

I was going to give this one a go when I had time - is it that bad?

Comment

Lol sorry yeah, I was just reading a review on hobo with a shotgun lol. Maybe a sequel :p

Edit: and yes that bad. Though some people will disagree, my mother would be one.

Comment

• I didn't mind Machine Gun Preacher; but I have a man-crush on Gerard Butler.

Comment

• He is definitely one of the reasons I was considering watching it.

Comment

• Actually found it rather good

Comment

• Ghost Rider 2 so fucking bad

Comment

• Originally posted by feary View Post
                              Ghost Rider 2 so fucking bad
                              really? damn, from the CG it looked like they may've got him right this time. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                                really? damn, from the CG it looked like they may've got him right this time. :/
                                They might have got the CG right but I think Cage has hit an all time low, have a watch and you will see what I mean

Comment

Working...
                                X