Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paintball in Darwin (possibly bees creek) 18th September (morning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball in Darwin (possibly bees creek) 18th September (morning)

Well I have just spoken to the guy from United Paintball and he is keen to get going with people. I have not confirmed the date yet with him nor do I know wither or not I have enough intrest to warrent us getting the range for a morning or afternoon.

Anyway
    2nd October Sunday morning.

Baiscally DGA will bring its escy down to the event and will have cold water and Cokes / lemonade on sale or whatnot.

We need 15 confirmed people that will be there for it to happen. Please let me know that you will be there. I do think it will start at about 9:30 in the morning (if not earlier or later - to be confirmed).

So for it to go ahead I need people to say that they will be there but if you are tentative at the moment please say so and yeah we should be able to get you down there.

Also if you need a lift or whatnot say so and should be able to organise something wit another member that will be heading down there.
    Last edited by Lothar; 03-09-10, 08:46 AM.

i will be there

Comment

Sold

Comment

mark me as tentative at this point - any idea on the charges? marker hire, if coveralls are included, how many paintballs included initially, how much they cost after that?

Comment

gonna need approximations on costs. Will round up a couple of mates for this one

Comment

Oh. It appears it is on the weekend of Defqon 1 in sydney. So I think that rules a few people out. So may change the date to the week before.

Will find out on the prices tommorow. I am confident that the overalls are included.

And you have to be 18 years of age due to licensing requirements.

Comment

I'll try get a few mates to come to this one. Although no idea where in whoop whoop this place is

Comment

just after Fred's Pass: bees creek northern territory - Google Maps

Comment

Hey if I've got the day off - count me in for sho'. Possibly a +1 but also depends if she's working.
                  Any idea on the cost per person?

Comment

Put me down as tentative

Comment

Any new news on pricing?
                      definatly keen as but would like to know costs.

Comment

Tiger Airways Return to Melbourne $200.00
                        Cost Of Food & Accom $0.00
                        Day Of Paintball $50.00
                        Making Ratty all Colours of the rainbow ^_^ $Priceless

Comment

Haha. Sweet man...

Anyway I have changed the dates to accomadate the people who are going to defqon1 in Sydney on that weekend so can one of the mods change the title to reflect as such. Sorry I have not called for prices yet but will do tomorrow(I will get the location and everything needed to know).

Comment

Login | Facebook

Dates have changed due to Defqon and DGA. 2nd of October I have the booking
                            Pirices are
                            $25 Deposit
                            $25 per 100 paintballs Every 500 get 100 for free.
                            Starts at 7am in the morning. Goes until people are tired / 11:30 or there abuts if there is no afternoon booking it can go until people want to stop.

Comment

Sweet man - Will double check my rostering and let you know a definite

Comment

Working...
                              X