Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paintball in Darwin (possibly bees creek) 18th September (morning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit:
    There is currently only one more spot left. There may be some people that pull out if this is the case those who leave details with me I will contact and let them know that there is a new spot or whatnot.

If you can't remember if you have confirmed with me personally through facebook or here or on mumble - Check otherwise your spot may not have been there.

Comment

Much as I'd like to go, I don't really know the others who're going.

Comment

Sorry Lothar, but my car died this morning which means all my spare cash (very little as it is) will be getting spend on that.

But next time.

Comment

Currently as it stands I have 30 people. Two are tentative at the moment awaiting to see if they are on their patrol boats (in the navy).

@Jaian next time mate you will have to bring your mates along - or take the plunge and meet some new people!

See you all on the field. I will post here and on FB too if anyone decides to pull out.

Comment

lothar i'm going to pull out as well - been sick for weeks and have no energy for running around the bush

Comment

Its two weeks away....

Comment

week and a half, and i've been sick for a month

Comment

looks like he is now open for bussiness

United Paintball

Comment

He is. I'll be doing some advertising for him soon on Nine & GO!

Comment

Working...
                    X