All Blacks v Wallabies - Bledisloe 4 result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Blacks v Wallabies - Bledisloe 4 result

Who just watched that? Absolutely fucking riviting. Easily the best game of Union I've seen in a long time, and an amazing result for Australia.

PS. Quade Cooper is a fucking dude.

Here's a video I snapped of the final try:

In an epic comeback the Qantas Wallabies have come from 24-12 down to snatch a dramatic 26-24 (4 tries to 3) win over the All Blacks after the siren in Hong Kong and snap a 10-game Bledisloe Cup losing streak.

The Wallabies jumped out to a 12-nil lead early through tries to Quade Cooper and a magnificent solo effort from Adam Ashley-Cooper.

But the All Blacks hit back through tries to Jimmy Cowan and Cory Jane and a penalty goal from Dan Carter to snatch the lead before half time.

After a scintillating first half of Rugby the All Blacks led the Qantas Wallabies 17-12 at the break and seemed to have the match sewn up after a converted try to Ma'a Nonu on 53 minutes.

But the replacement of Carter by Stephen Donald opened the door for the Wallabies and they struck back through a try to Drew Mitchell and a sideline conversion from brilliant youngster James O'Connor.

And then as the seconds ticked down O'Connor crossed for a try of his own before showing nerves of steel to convert his try after time had expired and send the Wallabies in to raptures.

The victory was the Wallabies first over the All Blacks since 2008 and ended a 15 Test winning run for New Zealand.

Comment

So good to see bloody McCaw as a the loosing captain for a change

I went from very depressed to ecstatic by the end of the game - another nice change.

Comment

quade cooper needs to learn how to tackle!! but yes the last 8 mins had me not wanting to blink. reminiscent of john eales's days

Comment

Working...
        X