Epic Drum/Percussion Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Drum/Percussion Battle

Got a drum kit for x-mas so been watching heaps of drum vids and this one just blew my mind. Just thought i'd share as I fkn loved this.

Let me know what ya think

What kit do you have.. what music do you like..

I got the Roland TD9

Comment

He went on to be a Jazz drummer.. :\

Some very technical drumming

Good speed drumming..

This just crazy.. to be able to drum like that when gravity is pulling you in werid directions and keep that timing..

Saw this the other day.. crazy stuff..

Cant go passed dave..

Comment

Pretty cool. Check this out.

Comment

I prefer understated drumming (although Ginger Baker is amazing)...

Fav parts of this song are the delicious pauses just waiting for the drum to kick in. (Of course, I guess dave is "ok" )

Last edited by OverDrive; 01-01-11, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Woah some of them videos fkn rock! I got me a Yamaha Gigmaker kit, first time playing drums so more than good enough tho I'm already onto my 3rd pair of sticks - well kind of. First set a mate managed to brake a stick, 2nd set the tip snapped in half so now i'm using one stick from first set and one from second set. Mate went and bought me some nylon sticks or something to make up for the one he broke, he reakons its what he uses so just waiting for him to give em too me.

As for particular tastes, I'm more into making mad sounding beats, breaks and grooves etc. Still getting used to my stick and feet work. Not really that into the Joey Jordison type of drumming although I would like to be able to. Who knows my tastes may change as I get better, eventually i'd like to play in a band of sorts, even if it's just jamming with a few mates. My mum always told me growing up that theres no other feeling like playing in a band and jamming with others so ultimately i'd like to experience that at some point in my life ^^

How about you guys, what type of stuff do you drum? Jam with others yet? I got two guitars here too (electric and acoustic) so every now and then when we have a drinkin night we'll do basic jams like a few cords here with a few beats there. Nothing jaw dropping but still good fun tho

Comment

Working...
            X