Any Musos on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post
    as enticing as Pro Tools, we've figured that the best bang for buck is with Propellerhead's Reason 5 + Record

here's some of the stuff we've done so far (none of it has been mastered at all so it's all pretty much raw & they all sound different now)

sonoandcynic's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
    I'm not a fan of hiphop man, but really good work on these tracks. To be honest with you man you're going to find Reason really limiting really quickly. The lack of support for VSTs is a problem.

See if you can find some mastering tutorials using reason. Your backing tracks are sounding really faint. Kicks aren't kicking, etc. Really good song writing though man. If you just get your production sounding a bit more smick I don't think you guys will have a problem getting signed.

Comment

Hey Dan! How is your music renaissance going? Ready for a collab yet?

Comment

Not yet, man. I'm dragging my heels. I'll let you know if I'm feeling competent which I finish this course I'm doing in a few weeks.

Comment

Uploaded another track tonight. Check out my Soundcloud.

Comment

Nick Mather's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

A few more up now than when I last posted. The first couple are just recent jams/improvs with a mate but there are more complete tracks after that.

Comment

Working...
            X