BSG:Blood and Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! BSG:Blood and Chrome

Somehow I missed the announcement of this new series....
    The Immigrant Song, and a baby-faced William Adama (played by SkinsBlood and Chrome teaser trailer.
    Set a decade into the first human/cylon war, Blood and Chrome occupies a middle ground in the annals of Battlestar history, somewhere between BSG and Caprica. The series is once again built around William Adama, though Star TrekBlood And Chrome will return us to the authentic, relentless depiction of combat and the agony and ecstasy of human-Cylon war, which was the hallmark of Battlestar Galactica's early seasons, while maintaining the themes of politics, social propaganda, and the timeless question: what does it mean to be human?"
    No date has been announced for the series launch and this clip (and its not the best quality) is the only one I've found that NBC hasn't yet blocked. I've uploaded it to my Youtube channel for your enjoyment, hopefully embedding here works.

Enjoy!

Ah man, FFS come on, are they for real??

While looking for a better qual clip I came accross this....FML

'Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome' Cancelled -- Syfy Not Moving Forward With Pilot

SyFy has decided not to go forward with the project, about the young years of William Adama, as a regular TV series. Blood & Chrome, initially envisioned as a Web series, was greenlighted

Comment

yeah, SyFy doesn't do SciFi anymore.

Comment

Comment

Oh ffs, didn't realise it was cancelled before it began. Heart broken.

Comment

PS. MAKE MORE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA YOU DICKFACES.

Comment

Just watch The Westwing and occasionally exclaim "HE'S A CYLON!"

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                Just watch The Westwing and occasionally exclaim "HE'S A CYLON!"
                ROFL that had me in stitches... So true.

Comment

THIS SHOW CONTAINS EPIC WIN SO FAR

Comment

They are showing this on MachinimaPrime YouTube but where i click it says not available in my country ... mm fail :*(

Comment

I've watched the first two episodes - it's infinitely better than the previous series, imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X