Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to unlock all COD4 guns and perks (level 55 crack)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

READ EVERYTHING!!

when you check your status and says lvl 55 change your key and go straight online and play a round then quit and it should be good

Comment

Thanks alot

Had a HD crash last week, and surely it was right before a LAN Party this saturday, but this thread helped me out, to get my 55 level back in a blink of an eye...ty alot

Badso

Comment

I must be on drugs.....I installed the mpdata file.ZIP (Private) I installed all the files that came with the download..(Private)....Opps not to forget i also installed the key code in regedit 1st......No matter what i do i can get anything back.....I enter the game before i close out the activision or anything.........I go straight into MP and still it doesn't work..........HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wow really old thread

Comment

i works!!

thnx heaps

Comment

man im again on 1 lvl not 55 lvl .... what was that .. what i need to do ???????

Comment

i cant find the activision one, does it have to be for pc or xbox?

Comment

Has to be on pc.

Comment

how can i install it on windows 7 home premium???

Comment

i cant find the codkey i click on HKEY_LOCA_MACHINE and it comes up with, BCD00000000,HARDWARE,SAM,SECURITY,SOFTWARE,SYSTEM. Where is the codkey located.?

'

Comment

jebus, stay out of regedit then.

the OP states: Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Activision -> Call of Duty 4

Comment

WOW its amazing how many single posters joined GU just for this thread lol....

Comment

i did that and yes i unlocked everything but now im banned permanently from almost all the servers! thanks a lot you idiot!

Comment

Thread created 10th April 2008.

You might have thought to do some research to see if this still worked/was still allowed.

You sir, fail.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X