Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to unlock all COD4 guns and perks (level 55 crack)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to unlock all COD4 guns and perks (level 55 crack)

I just re-installed COD4 today, and there was no way I was going to spend weeks unlocking everything again. Thankfully all the unlock data is stored client side, so here's the work-around for those of you in the same situation...

1. Download and unzip the attached mpdata file.
    2. Go to Start -> Run-> Type regedit -> Hit Enter.
    3. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Activision -> Call of Duty 4
    4. Double-click codkey
    5. Save the key in notepad
    6. Replace the key with: DL2J8PY44Q22GE4888D2
    7. Press OK and close regedit.
    8. Navigate to your Call of Duty 4 profile folder (typically “C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles\your_user_name”)
    9. Back-up and then remove all the files in your user name folder.
    10. Place the mpdata file you downloaded in your user name folder
    11. Open the COD4 MP game and check your rank. You should now be level 55 with all challenges, guns, and every camouflage unlocked!
    12. Finally, in the game go to Options -> Multiplayer Options -> Key Code and type your original cd key you have saved in notepad.
    Just make sure that once you've put your own CD key back in that you join a multiplayer server before quitting COD4, otherwise it won't save properly and you'll need to repeat this process!
    Attached Files

nice one

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
      I just re-installed COD4 today, and there was no way I was going to spend weeks unlocking everything again. Thankfully all the unlock data is stored client side, so here's the work-around for those of you in the same situation...

Just make sure that once you've put your own CD key back in that you join a multiplayer server before quitting COD4, otherwise it won't save properly and you'll need to repeat this process!
      i agree with getting your stats back using this method...

however, those that will use this process to get to the top lvl without putting any effort im against in so many ways...

but its easy to tell if a person has cheated to get the top ranks.. they normally bitch about the most obvious shit (aka uav)... i just hope that people will not expel them selfs from what it means to get the unlocks and applicate what effort people go through to obtain it.

-my 2 cents

Comment

u hack....i seen u at dga P

Comment

done it before, though I do agree with Rob. There's no point having everything unlocked if you don't know how to use it.

Comment

different process if you run windows vista

Comment

not really. It's pretty much the same. I did this wen I go CoD4 (for the comp at DGA) and it didn't help at all.

Comment

Level 55 won't make you a better player.

Comment

and we set the comp to classic mode. IE no powerups.

Comment

Yeah most COD4 tournaments disable perks and most attachments etc.

Comment

Originally posted by neotheo View Post
                      and we set the comp to classic mode. IE no powerups.
                      was an awesome idea... and showed peoples real skill ;D

Comment

that was the point. You and ur damn knife skills

Comment

i guess he forgot to enable his hacks

Comment

I TRIED THIS METHOD BUT MY WHOLE STATUS GOT RESET, what went wrong?:mad:

Comment

You need to join a multiplayer game before quitting after applying it.

Comment

Working...
                              X