Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to unlock all COD4 guns and perks (level 55 crack)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
      I just re-installed COD4 today, and there was no way I was going to spend weeks unlocking everything again. Thankfully all the unlock data is stored client side, so here's the work-around for those of you in the same situation...

Just make sure that once you've put your own CD key back in that you join a multiplayer server before quitting COD4, otherwise it won't save properly and you'll need to repeat this process!
      Hey, when I go to the regedit, Activision doesn't appear under software - thoughts?

Comment

Do a registry search for "codkey" and that will take you straight to it.

Comment

saved me almost a week

man am i glad i found this thread -
          after i got all 5 stars and unlocks - i decided i wanted to play bf2 and no matter what server i went to - i got a message - invalid cd key -

i thought about re-installing bf2 but that is a pretty long process - so instead i restored the entire hard drive from about a week ago - bf2 works now but to my surprise i am back down to colonel in cod4 - ahhh

i tried this method using my son's mpdata and it worked but it only put me to 3 stars - so that is why i am sure it will work to put me back to 5 .

thank you

btw - my game nick in bf2 and cod4 is kablammy
          Last edited by edlogic; 10-05-08, 07:07 AM. Reason: add game nick

Comment

Doesn't Work

Cuz im tried to unlocks all weapon but i doesn't works how and what you mean back-up you idiot :x

Comment

fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Buakaw View Post
                Cuz im tried to unlocks all weapon but i doesn't works how and what you mean back-up you idiot :x
                lol, in english plz

Comment

epic fail... call us idiots because your the idiot? meh go away and learn2read.

Comment

I followed all the instructions precisely and it just reset my lvl 45
                    Does this still work?
                    Last edited by Nazgarl; 06-11-08, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Ive done the step-by-step guide, placed the mpdata file into my profile folder then i open up Cod4 MP yet theirs no lvl 55. or all weapons unlocked etc.
                      Where have i gone wrong?

Comment

Hi there, everything works fine - except - i got the same 'MY WHOLE STATUS GOT RESET'
                        i dont understand what you mean by ('You need to join a multiplayer game before quitting after applying it.' )

I joined a game - changed everything whilst in the game then added the cd key, and same result?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I haven't tried this in a long while, but what I mean by joining a multiplayer game is that you need actually need to join a multiplayer match, then quit the game entirely, then launch COD4 again.

Comment

ok cheers mate. Your a legend. ---THIS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PEOPLE---

Comment

ok, im really stuck i'll write exactly what ive done

i change the cd key
                              i check its valid in the game
                              i quit the game
                              i got to my profile and delete the data (a cfg file and a plain file)
                              i paste in the mp data from the link (a txt file)
                              i go into the game
                              i see my stats as lvl 1 no exp

help?!?!

Comment

You're going into the game after changing the CD key - don't do that.

Follow the instructions as listed.

Comment

Working...
                                X