Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Company 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    Originally posted by Jay View Post
    Rumour has it the game is once again 49.95 on steam.
    That's incredibly annoying.

    Comment

  • #32

    Not only did the price come back to $49.99 US but now they have the Battlefield Pack (4 for the price of 3) for $149.99 for two weeks.

    Comment

    • #33

      Re: Bad Company 2

      Originally posted by Harbinger

      That's incredibly annoying.
      I can understand why. Fluctuating product prices are unheard of.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #34

        You guys notice they are now offering the triple pack fr $149.95?

        Comment

        • #35

          Re: Bad Company 2

          Yeah, Reslo mentioned it 2 posts above yours.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • #36

            /wrists 40mm grens for fail. Especially the people with 8 Stars to it.

            Comment

            • #37

              haha i see why they do it tho, started using it again last night and geez you rack up the kills with it :/

              Comment

              • #38

                Re: Bad Company 2

                It's part of the reason I snipe. I can keep myself at a far enough distance to not be subjected to it... Most of the time.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • #39

                  Originally posted by rec View Post
                  It's part of the reason I snipe. I can keep myself at a far enough distance to not be subjected to it... Most of the time.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yet you still get knifed XD

                  Comment

                  • #40

                    Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                    haha i see why they do it tho, started using it again last night and geez you rack up the kills with it :/
                    I tubed it up for a while, mostly to get my gold star with it though.

                    Comment

                    • #41

                      Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      /wrists 40mm grens for fail. Especially the people with 8 Stars to it.
                      Its allright now. 9 Stars...

                      Comment

                      • #42

                        Originally posted by Lothar View Post
                        Its allright now. 9 Stars...
                        its allright now. I got platinum star...

                        Comment

                        • #43

                          Re: Bad Company 2

                          I have a platinum for my pistol. One of those 'other' weapons you tubers probably never use. You know the ones that require some skill?


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • #44

                            Originally posted by rec View Post
                            I have a platinum for my pistol. One of those 'other' weapons you tubers probably never use. You know the ones that require some skill?


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


                            gotta love knifing rec

                            Comment

                            • #45

                              Need a map with lots and lots of quads.

                              Comment

                              • Working...
                                X
                                Back to Top