Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Veteran's Update

We're updating the Veteran's program.
    The Veteran's website will be unavailable during the update.

Step 1: Link your Xbox Gamertags, PSN IDs and old master accounts to your main EA account that you will use for the Veteran Program.

Step 2: When the Veteran's site update is complete, login to the Veteran's site with your EA account to auto-check for your games. If a game isn't found, you may be able to manually enter the details to add it.

Veteran Rank: You will receive Veteran rewards in select Battlefield games if you have a Veteran rank of 1 or higher. You need two full Battlefield games to be rank 1
    Hopefully this also addresses the issues with Veteran ranks and rewards for BC2

battlefield veteran?????

hi guys i just got bad company2 expecting to be a veteran after playing bad company1,battlefield 1943,battlefield2 and now bfbc2 but to my horror no veteran status so i went on there website it went on bout linking my existing xbox360 gamertag to the ea account, so i put my gamertag in and it says that gamertag is already in use and i cant't get any further than that what am i doing wrong?????

Comment

Nothing mate; you will have to contact EA support as it's a known problem.

Comment

ea live chat is useless and i have emailed 3 times with responses that are not very helpful you think this new veteran website will fix all that or just keep on with the same problems

Comment

Originally posted by triib4l View Post
          ea live chat is useless and i have emailed 3 times with responses that are not very helpful you think this new veteran website will fix all that or just keep on with the same problems
          were not EA so we wouldn't know

Comment

I'd hope so... but hoping that EA will fix things in updates is only guaranteed to disappoint. If DICE didn't have such a vested interested in its community, the entire Battlefield brand would be just another revenue stream and profit margin for EA.

Comment

wish veteran page would come up i wanna see if it will make me a veteran even though its not letting me link my current gamertag

Comment

All of their accounts and stats tracking pages are still down.
                I would imagine that they are trying to resolve the larger issue of veteran unlocks not working in BC2 properly; as well as their account linking woes.

Only time will tell.

Comment

on the veteran page it says we have to link our gamertags ect, im already a veteran so do i need to do it again or do i just wait till the update is finished??

Comment

That page is only for console nicks to be linked.
                    I'd say it's still sitting there because they haven't finished their updates - sit tight and it should be back to normal soon (hopefully).

Comment

ok then il just sit tight and wait for them to fix it, i hope.

Comment

battlefield veteran

just had something weird happen on bad company 2 for xbox360 had just left online game and tryed to join a friend it said cant join need to log in then a terms and conditions screen came up it wanted my password attached to my email unfortunatly i hit a wrong button without entering my password and now the screen will not come back i'm pretty sure it was a step taken by EA to give me my veteran status but i muffed it up,any idea's on how i can get this page to return thanks??????????????????????????

Comment

Re: Battlefield Veteran's Update

One extra question mark in the post would have done it

Comment

lol ok ?

Comment

dont feed the troll

Comment

Working...
                              X