• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield Veteran's Update

Nomnomnom

Comment

*feeds another helpless newcomer to paladin

Sorry triib4l, no idea unfortunately. I've only played it on the PC. Although the re-initiation of terms and conditions would probably be due to one of the updates rolled out by EA - Veterans shouldn't be asking for anything like that afaik.

Comment

its ok people just been on EA live support chat with a bloke who yesterday knew nothing of veterans now today after 2 minutes he tells me reboot your console and you will be veteran when you log in WOW so my six emails and three live chats before hand got the job done just as it was starting to do my head completely in lets hope future battlefields dont need us to contact support!!!!!!

Comment

Here.
          . , ? ! ; :

Just to kick off your punctuation collection.

Please use at least two of them.

Comment

why is this update taking so long they must be renewing the whole site

Comment

Your guess is as good as mine bud.

Comment

As posted over in my other thread; EA are releasing a new R7 server that will be addressing specific issues related to Veterans status and rewards - namely the M1 Garand.

Originally posted by Bazajaytee
                We have just distributed a new server version named R7 to the server hosts.

Early signs from the hosts are good with 20% less load on the server CPU, improved hit detection, Veteran rank handling is fixed so you should get your M1 Garand back now plus some other fixes to better help the server hosting companies and better management of Punkbuster ID's.
                R7 Servers Coming Online - Electronic Arts UK Community

Comment

Can use the M1 now.

Comment

Originally posted by triib4l View Post
                    hi guys i just got bad company2 expecting to be a veteran after playing bad company1,battlefield 1943,battlefield2 and now bfbc2 but to my horror no veteran status so i went on there website it went on bout linking my existing xbox360 gamertag to the ea account, so i put my gamertag in and it says that gamertag is already in use and i cant't get any further than that what am i doing wrong?????
                    i have an answer to your problem.
                    i too went through this problem and then some. VERY frustrating, anyway you just have to log into ea with ur account you made on the PS3. not the one you have been using in past games. it is a bit pissy and there has been many problems but i had to make an entire new ps3 account and psn details to even play multiplayer. if this doesnt work email me and i can be of more assistance

Comment

bah i found my copy of BF:2142 and want to get my 2nd Veteran point... bah its not letting me :S

Comment

Working...
                      X