Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Server R7 release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Server R7 release

This is more for OD / rec; however I will cross-link this over to my Veterans Update thread for the interested public (regarding specifically the ability to equip the M1).

Originally posted by Bazajaytee
    We have just distributed a new server version named R7 to the server hosts.

Early signs from the hosts are good with 20% less load on the server CPU, improved hit detection, Veteran rank handling is fixed so you should get your M1 Garand back now plus some other fixes to better help the server hosting companies and better management of Punkbuster ID's.
    R7 Servers Coming Online - Electronic Arts UK Community

that explains why i have my garand now (which is crap btw) and why i was able to get my roadkill pin finally.

Comment

I'll be back on tonight to see just how crap the M1 is. Currently I'm using the M1A1.

Comment

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Server R7 release

depending on its accuracy it might be of some use still. However 40mm gren, m60 and gren spam is starting to wear through the game's welcome.

Comment

All GU servers updated.

Comment

Also
            The long awaited stats pages of Battlefield Bad Company 2 are going to go live at approximately 10:00 PDT/18:00 CET/17:00 GMT at Enter your age | Battlefield Bad Company 2

This includes the new Battlefield Veteran page too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              depending on its accuracy it might be of some use still. However 40mm gren, m60 and gren spam is starting to wear through the game's welcome.
              I agree about the 40mm spam.

Comment

AT rockets are the new tube

Comment

Working...
                X