Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper: Ghost Warrior

I recently bought this title the day it was released, with high expectations of a solid sniper experience.

A long story condensed - do not under any circumstances, pay money for this game.
    It is complete and utter rubbish. Possibly the worst game I've played in recent memory.

Argh.

Thanks for the heads up Lenko, I almost hit that Buy button with high expectations too hehe

Comment

Luckily i'm too bloated and spoiled from steam sales games to buy things at full retail price.

what's that MW2 DLC sale? 10%? pfft, get back to me when it's 80%.

Comment

Yeah the trailers make it look really Snipe orientated...which you would expect given it's name.
        So i was really scratching my head as I was instructed to storm an oil-rig with an Assault rifle.

And don't even get me started on the AI with it's incredible 'I see everything' behavior.
        Ghillie suit + underbrush + silenced rifle = every single tango knowing your precise location. Kinda defeats the purpose of stealth and sniping.

Comment

The name is shit, the trailer looked shit, and the developer is shit. If you paid money for this before trying it, you deserve to be a few bucks poorer?

Comment

I actually thought the trailer held promise for the type of game it's trying to be.

Comment

Working...
            X