Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's either disallowed and not handled well, or a bug

Comment

Guess I'll be "reccy" for now then... I'd use "rec." but any characters except letters also aren't rendered.

Comment

maybe you could add the color codes to your name "^5rec"

Comment

what about 'wreck'?

Comment

Thanks guys... fuck u Aegis . i tried the color code but same issue... might just have to revert to the good 'ol' GU_DNR
            Last edited by Ratty; 11-11-10, 06:51 PM.

Comment

gah. I can play from 1 map cycle to 6, but my game bluescreens and I have no idea why.

Comment

Originally posted by psyave View Post
                gah. I can play from 1 map cycle to 6, but my game bluescreens and I have no idea why.
                any memory dumps?

Comment

Hmmm how do you check for that?

Comment

Don't worry about it. Install the new patch and see if that helps.

Comment

Is there a way to have the settings run automatically whenever I play the game? It's kind of a hassle to bring the console up at the start of every single match...

Comment

change the settings in your mp config file and change the properties to read only

Comment

Anyone had the problem in the single player campaign mission SOG where when the Viet dude jumps on u from that little walkway in the trenches and your asked to repeatedly hit F... but it doesn't work no matter how fast hard or slow u hit F?

EDIT: Ok looks like i have worked around this issue, i now just mash left click + right click + melee + jump this seems to work fine lol
                          Last edited by Ratty; 25-11-10, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Ati has recently released crossfire profiles to improve fps for black ops.

Rage3D

* Two Worlds 2: Improves CrossFire performance
                            * James Bond 007 ? Black Stone: Improves CrossFire performance
                            * Call of Duty: Black Ops: Improves CrossFire performance
                            * Lion Heart ? Enables Anti-Aliasing support through the Catalyst Control Center
                            * F1 2010: Fixes water flickering when running in CrossFire mode
                            You need to have Catalyst 10.11 to take advantage of these crossfire profiles

Comment

Turns out my "GPU hitching" wasn't that at all. I would stutter and freeze when beginning to fire, or the first time a grenade exploded near me.

After reading about Milenko disabling his onboard sound to fix this problem, which I had already done, I decided to disable additional devices in the control panel.

Control Panel > Sound > Manage Audio Devices

I've disabled ALL playback and recording devices, except for "Speakers" (driving audio to my headphones) and the single "Microphone" I've got attached and running.

Hey-presto. Silky smooth, hitch-free gameplay. Thanks for the idea Milenko.

Comment

hmm, must try this me thinks.... Alas, seemed okay for about 2min then back to glitching. No where nere as bad though...Good stress test is Nuketown.
                                Actually just found an update to my sound card driver, will give that a go.

Update, Well that improved things somewhat...still minor glitching though but nothing too dramatic
                                Last edited by craZy C; 30-11-10, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X