Black Ops, tonight - Friday the 12th from 9pm Sydney time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! Black Ops, tonight - Friday the 12th from 9pm Sydney time

Now that a performance patch has been released, let's get stuck in!

See you all on the Gamers-Underground.com servers tonight from 9pm Sydney time onwards.

Don't forget to join Mumble: http://gamers-underground.com/conten...oice-chat.html

Done.

Comment

I'm there, as long as I can recover from my ill advised windows reinstallation.

oh and assuming the patch does it for me.

Comment

use wendy's machine instead

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
          use wendy's machine instead
          Went with this option, was a lot of fun.

One day I hope to play this game on my own computer.

Comment

Despite the game's shitful performance, both hardware and network, it was a fucking awesome time. Great having a game with the bunch of you - always seems too far apart.

Hopefully they get the bugs sorted sometime soon and we can make it a regular gig.

Comment

I probably won't bother until they fix the stuttering; as it drops me to 2fps when someone starts shooting at me :/

Comment

^ for real lenko? man that patch sorted most of my issues ey, i still get a bit of lag when im shooting at a 400+ pinger but other than that pretty good.

Comment

Mine's still shite. I must have their GPU issue. Hopefully to be fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                    ^ for real lenko? man that patch sorted most of my issues ey, i still get a bit of lag when im shooting at a 400+ pinger but other than that pretty good.
                    Yeah it doesn't happen every time; so I still managed a 1:1 ratio more often than not.
                    But it's definitely related to being shot (not necessarily shot at) - as it was the most consistent cause of the effect.

That aside - the MP was a lot of fun

Comment

Working...
                    X