No announcement yet.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah I hate that dolphin diving shit - never do it. And if you're quick enough, no one else will have time to do it either.

As I said, your feeling about it being a 'Rambo' game is mostly right. But there's still lots here for a team player. Just make sure you're jumping on with a few friends, or getting involved in a ladder.

Comment

which is what i like about BC2, even most PUGs can work effectively as a squad.

and am i imagining things? or do you go prone faster than kneeling?

Comment

I'm not really sure as I haven't played around with it enough. I think proning is slower than kneeling, unless you're in the air (jumping), hence why people do that. *shrug

Comment

yeh the superman dive is faster than crouching, but u cant fire while diving... not that that matters too much cos the confusion it causes gives u plenty of time to shoot once u land before the enemy works out what the fuck you are doing.

I don't use it cos it pisses me off, but im thinking about swapping out my crouch key for it.

Comment

i keep diving rather than crouching, need to swap keys

Comment

Standing is where it's at. Why crouch or prone when you're already at the perfect level to shoot some face!?

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                Standing is where it's at. Why crouch or prone when you're already at the perfect level to shoot some face!?
                because if you dont prone or crouch, it then solely depends on which player can hold down their left click the most.

Comment

Rather who is the most accurate.

Comment

rather who is the least lagged

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                      yeh the superman dive is faster than crouching, but u cant fire while diving...
                      Only if you're moving. If you're stationary you can drop to prone and fire straight away.

Comment

not to mention horrible steam....
                        Last edited by deadlyrac00n; 02-12-10, 08:40 AM.

Comment

New patch on the way with GPU optimisations (and other fixes): http://gamers-underground.com/conten...x-list-pc.html

Comment

Oh PS. new highest frag score. No supply crates were used. The challenge is on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	109-11-rec-ctf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	596548

Comment

Hmm as of last night i seemed to have developed issues with lag, my ping sits at 50-80 while spectating, but as soon as i join and start moving bang up to 300+ cant work out why.

Comment

my lag issues have been resolved - my only problem now is that playing on a capped connection (still get full speed to internode's servers) causes you to drop out when your client decides it needs to talk to the master servers for whatever reason.

what's the deal with knifing? is it a lag issue where having a gunfight with someone 30 metres away and he suddenly teleports to right in front of you with his knife in your head? the replays always show it happening the same way it appeared on my end too...

Comment

Working...
                                X