No announcement yet.

Black Ops this Friday the 19th, from 9pm Sydney time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a funny feeling that qport error is name related, every time i try join a server with someone with a similar name i get that error (usually tell cos my mates are on and they tell me im already playing) i could be wrong but that seems to be the only common factor i found so far.

@Xolaris: sorry mate but this game even with its flaws SHITS on WaW which was a low point for COD games IMO, WaW only ranked slightly higher than MW2 and that was only due to the zombie mode.
    I agree that MW1 was an epic achievement in its right, and black ops isn't quiet that good, but still an awesome game.

Comment

The qport error seems to be about trying to connect when the server thinks you already are.

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it. Just another BO server problem that needs to be patched.

Comment

I agree. WAW sucked. Far worse than MW2 as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

I don't think WAW sucked at all. It was no modern warfare, but it was still enjoyable. At least it wasn't as buggy as this release.

IW make more aesthetically pleasing games though. Trey have this blocky feel to their games. Like a rigidity.

Comment

Originally posted by grandinferno View Post
            IW make more aesthetically pleasing games though. Trey have this blocky feel to their games. Like a rigidity.
            Im actually inclined to agree with that comment, but given the fun factor of black ops so far i can over look it.

Comment

Every time I play using the m60 I start screaming maniacally while firing it for some reason. Is this normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                Every time I play using the m60 I start screaming maniacally while firing it for some reason. Is this normal?
                RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

So fucking classic. I love that movie.

"SUPPLIIIIIIIIES!"

Edit: The awesomeness.

Comment

good find GI, you get to drink from... THE FIREHOSE!

Comment

I also have the crossbow now. Fun ahoy.

Comment

Lag now fixed, on ctf server at least, probably both. No choke/packet loss. Smooth sailing - all green.

Also reserve slots are now working, but there's a limit of 5 slots per server. Each slot has a unique password.

Speak to Unseen, feary, grandinferno, jay, myself or OD on Mumble for the passwords.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                          Lag now fixed, on ctf server at least, probably both. No choke/packet loss. Smooth sailing - all green.

Also reserve slots are now working, but there's a limit of 5 slots per server. Each slot has a unique password.

Speak to Unseen, feary, grandinferno, jay, myself or OD on Mumble for the passwords.
                          are the passwords the same as the ones you initially set?

Comment

Had a go on a random server, theres an improvement (i.e lagometer is all green, mostly) , but the random hitches are still there.

Which is the bit that makes it unplayable.

Comment

Done driver updates, and all the console commands in the tweak thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                                Done driver updates, and all the console commands in the tweak thread?
                                Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X