Crysis 2 beta leaked, here's 25 minutes of footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis 2 beta leaked, here's 25 minutes of footage

If you don't care about spoilers, and don't care to download the leaked copy of the Crysis 2 beta, here's a look at it:

To be a complete dick. Has anyone else notice from the video above that the original guy in the nano suit is built like a body builder but the player himself is a normal grunt without much body mass? Wouldn't the nano suit be too big for your body type? Like bits of it hanging off all over the place?

Comment

Originally posted by chad View Post
      To be a complete dick. Has anyone else notice from the video above that the original guy in the nano suit is built like a body builder but the player himself is a normal grunt without much body mass? Wouldn't the nano suit be too big for your body type? Like bits of it hanging off all over the place?
      it will mold to the body shape.
      Last edited by Joshuayu101; 17-02-11, 03:23 PM.

Comment

omg looks awesome

Comment

Found copys of the demo online.. Played it for a good 30-40 mins.. Sound files are still missing and it crashes when loading some scenes which is always fun :\
          I know this is a beta and thats what i expected a half finished game.
          I do have to say that the new keys for going cloak, speed, armor, strength is much much much better. Its on the keyboard this time not the mouse which does mean for much faster game play. Your Energy does seem to run out a lot quicker but its still enough to get you though most fights. Im finding im enjoying this a lot, Cant wait for mulitplayer.

Comment

Working...
          X