Homefront - anyone played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homefront - anyone played?

Looks terrible, but has some good reviews. Anyone here with first-hand experience, and an opinion?

$30 cheaper on US steam. They can stick it.

Comment

On the 17th its released in Aus. Hopefully we'll know around then.

Homefront Steam Cd Key - CD-Keys Direct

$39.99

Comment

its pretty crap tbh.
        great story - lots of possible what ifs that could happen in the near future - a united Korea, worldwide oil shortages, Japan nuclear disaster, etc.
        but the graphics are terrible lots of jagged edges and the character models are atrocious looking.
        the shooting just feels...off somehow. its too slick if you get what i mean - dont know how to quite describe it but i didn't like the feel of it at all.
        i only got to play the 360 version and wont completely write it off until i play it on pc with a kb & mouse to see if the issue is still there
        but yea its definitely over hyped.

Comment

multiplayer... shit shit shit shit...

if your not sniping ur fucked basically... they released a patch or somthing today i think, so might give it another look, but yea dont waste your money

oh and mepm, all FPS on consoles are terriable

Comment

*terrible bro

agreed. Unless you're laying back on the couch and are in a single player campaign, I don't think there's any reason to use a controller (unless of course it's a console exclusive game)

Comment

its like they purchased a shitty first software engine and tried to make a good game out of it.

Comment

Working...
              X