Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS:Beta

Hey Guys,
    Maybe someone here can tell me what this CSS Beta is? I just got a steam account back up for the first time in 3 or more years. I downloaded the Beta but other than the cross hair, score board and maybe some other minor tweaks, I cant tell what else has changed? I only played for 15 minutes mind you

Cheers,
    Ritzo

There are in game awards/streaks as they lean more towards COD style multiplayer, but I'm not entirely sure of the details.

Comment

Ive got that listed under my actual CS:S in steam, it was during a free CS:S weekend that it popped up, haven't been able to get rid of it since.

the changed mentioned by yourself and REC are just normal stuff in CS:S these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
        Ive got that listed under my actual CS:S in steam, it was during a free CS:S weekend that it popped up, haven't been able to get rid of it since.

the changed mentioned by yourself and REC are just normal stuff in CS:S these days.
        I asked someone in game and they said it was more fun to play, what ever that means because css has always been my fav fps. Apparently the damage is different as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Ritzo90 View Post
          I asked someone in game and they said it was more fun to play, what ever that means because css has always been my fav fps. Apparently the damage is different as well?

yeh im with you on that, never had an issue with CSS not being fun.
          its the xbox mentality tho, apparently achievements makes everything better, dunno how but why not.

The damage of some weapons has been changed, but also the Reg has been fucked since the last update (last night point blank (was touching him almost) with the PARA letting rip with 60 rounds, every bullet missed), not to mention there is now a bug since last patch that if u try to change teams before your dead it crashes the server.

Comment

Bug? To 100,000 griefers out there that's probably a feature.

Comment

Working...
            X