No announcement yet.

DayZ mod for Arma II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a few problems getting connected. I was getting the 'Recieving Data' glitch. Managed to get it sorted though.

Had an 8hr old character - equipped with an M14A2, M1911, Binoculars, Map, Compass, plenty of ammo and nourishment.
    Got a bit too cocky and wandered toward the airstrip. Got sniped by a Bandit with NV Goggles

Comment

A day in the life of Day Z

A day in the life of Day Z

My livejournal

A Day in DayZ | Facebook

Comment

In the inimitable words of Fat Man Scoop "who's fuckin tonight?"

And by that I mean who's playing this game this evening?

Better in a group than not so if you wanna add me on steam I guess that's ok. I'm moxwell

Comment

im still stuffing around trying to make it work :S

Comment

Have you tried the Six Updater?

Comment

I have a hard copy of Arma II which I installed and then bought the expansion on steam for 20$. I installed Six launcher 1st then clicked on a server and let it do its thing and it went to 100% but then it was giving me grief about not having the maps and so I installed the ‘Worrom’ and I think it has downloaded and put it in the right folder thru steam. Didn’t give it a try had to log then but will give a go tonight.

i get Addon 'dayz_code requires addon 'CABuildingParts' error..
              then in the game i get : No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVihicles/Citizen1.scope'
              Last edited by The Happy Devil; 18-06-12, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Have you installed the latest beta patch for ARMA 2 OA and installed the latest version of Day Z. The game gets updated very regularly

Comment

What Josh said. If that doesn't work - try different beta versions of A2OA.
                  I had to use a revision 2 steps out of date to get mine to work, at one point.

Comment

[GUIDE] Installation Guide (Steam, Retail, Mixed, Beta, Common Errors)

This should help you out man

Comment

Thks will try this out later tonite.. and yay got mumble back working too double woot.

Comment

this game is really giving me the shits, i finally get it working then they update it and now i cant get it to work..again

Comment

well i finally got it working after my installing my retail version on to my C:/Program file and letting the hard copies updates i download install. Then all the games i got into where at night time :S fark .. come on.. off to join a server where its daylight wee...

Comment

GU night on Friday anyone? I played with rec, Bam Stroker, Moxxy and Lothar last Friday. It was rad.

Love this shit outta this game.

Comment

shit better upgrade my game .. and free up my Friday.. :\

Comment

It was just a proposal. Not sure anyone is actually doing it!

Might be playing tonight as well actually...

Comment

Working...
                                X