X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Band Gameplay vid

Going to be awesome and so expensive
    Last edited by rec; 26-10-10, 09:27 AM.

The only time I might ever want to play any of these games, is when I'm really drunk, at which point I'd most definately accept my inability to actually play it... so I'll avoid the entire scenario and not buy it.

Comment

that video is from an old build, and the song may not necessarily make it to the final game. apparently there is much more information due out in the next week.

Comment

Looks. Awesome.

Comment

Why wouldn't you just play an instrument for real? What a gay game

Comment

Because the real thing takes years of practice to get a similar result?

Comment

But all that training is worth it. No computer game can beat the buzz of playing to a crowd of thousands. I know why some many rockstars turn to drugs.

Comment

**** I'M IN!

Comment

Originally posted by morge View Post
                  But all that training is worth it. No computer game can beat the buzz of playing to a crowd of thousands. I know why some many rockstars turn to drugs.
                  I'd love to learn an instrument, but I know that I dont have the attention span to do so. So, I play the games instead :p

Comment

These games are like extroverted geeky...

You get really awesome at these games... find a chance to show them off to a lot of people and then those people say wow what a geek but damn thats cool and I wish I could do it...

Comment

Actually this one's closer to Karaoke. Except instead of just someone screeching, you get the whole band goingg for it.

Throw me the mic so I can lay down some Megadeth tunes \m/

Comment

John Lennon?s most popular solo album, Imagine, will be ?among the first albums? available for download following this week?s launch of Rock Band 3, according to the game?s developers.

Hyping this week?s release of Rock Band 3, MTV Games and Harmonix revealed that the legendary Beatles? full 10-song Imagine album will be paid downloadable content, keyboard parts included to be played with the new game?s keyboard peripheral. The album will supplement the inclusion of the song Imagine included on the Rock Band 3 disc.

Rock Band development studio Harmonix has been offering albums for paid download since the release of Rock Band 2. After a slower-than-expected start, the team has been able to offer more than 20 albums for sale as downloads, across Rock Band and The Beatles Rock Band games.

Update: After this post was originally published, we got a little more information from a Rock Band spokesperson about the instrument options for the album: ?All Rock Band 3 DLC will include five-button bass and guitar, drums, Pro drums, keys, Pro keys and harmonies, where applicable. Meaning if a song has a keyboard part or harmonies in it, the keyboard part and harmonies will be included in the DLC track. This includes both Pro Keys and Pro Drums. We have not yet announced any Pro Guitar or Pro Bass upgrades for Imagine. Also, you don?t have to have the keyboard to play the keyboard parts of any song for Rock Band 3. You can play the five-button key parts on your traditional five-button guitar controllers.? (And, as with all forthcoming Rock Band 3 era DLC it will not be compatible with earlier versions of Rock Band due to a change in file format.)
                        John Lennon’s Imagine Album Coming To Rock Band | Kotaku Australia

Comment

The setlist in Rock Band 3 is pretty piss poor. Most of the good songs are already on Guitar Hero.

Comment

Working...
                          X