X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Star Wars: Force Unleashed video

Man this is going to rock.

[media]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZVM7eKEE_g[/media]

Awesome, GTA IV uses the euphoria engine aswell.

Comment

Physics looks great, but the game play looks tired.

Comment

I just hope it's not all about throwing everybody somewhere... but we know it will be.

Mission:
        "You need to travel to -obscure location reference-, and destory the -obscure character reference here- by throwing them into the -obscure death method by throwing-.

Comment

dude, that's like saying you're sick of how all games that you drive a tank require you to blow shit up. It's the genre

Comment

wow that looks just awesome! I pray it's going to be a PC based game

i wonder if a leaked demo/beta is out ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
              dude, that's like saying you're sick of how all games that you drive a tank require you to blow shit up. It's the genre
              Well, yes, I am... The only game to date that's even 'tackled' the concept of wrecking stuff with a tank aside from basic colliding, is Crysis with the more dynamic environment... but that's really it (unless you consider some of those other games that use that Physx stuff, that's awesome!)

I want to be able to crush cars! See a guy who been run over pop etc!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagetsu View Post
                Well, yes, I am... The only game to date that's even 'tackled' the concept of wrecking stuff with a tank aside from basic colliding, is Crysis with the more dynamic environment... but that's really it (unless you consider some of those other games that use that Physx stuff, that's awesome!)

I want to be able to crush cars! See a guy who been run over pop etc!
                its called SOF3

but even if such an awesome game existed do you think it would be released in aus?

Comment

If it has a well done story and characters then whether its game play has been used before or not isn't as important.

Comment

*drooooooooooool*

Comment

Working...
                    X