No announcement yet.

The iRacing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tires changed on numerous cars, but not the MX-5 yet.

There are many other large changes since you last jumped on though, such as how the cars interact with the track surface in very fundamental ways.

Most cars are slower because of the changes. Check the world record stats page and filter to see this season of this year to get a better idea of what times you're aiming for.

Comment

Okay this game is racist. It goes, "hey look that dude is asian, he must want to drive sideways!".

Anyway just started on my D license, grabbed the v8 and the skip. V8 is awesome, can't wait to get my license to race in that one. The skip is a pure racing machine.

Comment

Last day today.

Comment

Its a good deal (I was emailed it too) but I just wont get the time or value for money from a years subscription.

I'm determined to complete the Career mode in F1 2011 over the next few weeks.... then stick with that for easy to enjoy multiplayer racing without worrying about hitting people (unintentionally).

Comment

A typical crash made spectacular by awesome editing:

Comment

Couple more vids from the same guy:

Comment

Comment

Great defensive driving.... unreal how many cars spun out.

Comment

Was that from your view Jay? That was epic.

Comment

Also, this is major lols:

Comment

Oh and:

Comment

Season 4 car and track upgrades just went live.

Comment

For anyone who hasn't raced in a while, a new season and new patch has just gone live. The adjustments to the new tyre model are fantastic - everything drives better.

Comment

The iRacing Black Friday Special is back!

From now through Monday we have cut the price of a one-year renewal membership in half. That’s right, you can renew your membership for just $49!

Use promo code PR-BF2012 to take advantage of this offer. Just click ick the View Cart link at the top of the page and enter the code.

Act fast as this offer expires Monday November 26th at 23:59 GMT. Can only be used once, valid on existing accounts only.

Don't forget to remind your non-iRacing friends about the half price new memberships as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X