Mechwarrior Living Legends mod - Crysis Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechwarrior Living Legends mod - Crysis Wars

I just noticed an update (a month old) on the Mechwarrior Living Legends website that states they've now got their mod running in CRYSIS WARS as well. This should be welcome news for those that had issues getting the mod running on vanilla Crysis.

As you might have guessed from the crickets, the team needs to delay the release of our MechWarrior: Living Legends 0.4.0 update. A combination of factors has led to this that I won?t go into detail over, but the usual suspects are in play:
    • bugs
    • resource availability
    • codebase cross polination
    • real life

However, there is some good news that I can offer to offset the bad?

We have MechWarrior: Living Legends ported and running on Crysis Wars.

It still requires some bug hunting and fixing, but the game will start and players can join the game. We are actively testing the new build and have discovered some issues that need to be resolved.

We are still expecting MechWarrior: Living Legends 0.4.0 to be released within the next few weeks, and this release would be inclusive of parallel Crysis and Crysis Wars support. To appease those that hunger for information, I have written up an overview of the Terrain Control gamemode that will be included with 0.4.0 This will be followed by an overview of our enhanced league support options.
    Some screenies from the coming update to whet your mecha-appetite.

Working...
X