Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what're your top 10 favorite flash game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what're your top 10 favorite flash game?

because there is not much time, I like to play the flash game this time.

can we share? , so what're your top 10 favorite flash games?

Miami Shark and Sydney Shark are both insane and fun. Robot Unicorn Attack is dumb fun for about 10 minutes and even after all these years I still get the occasional urge to play Curveball.

Comment

Originally posted by Bam Stroker View Post
      Miami Shark and Sydney Shark are both insane and fun. Robot Unicorn Attack is dumb fun for about 10 minutes and even after all these years I still get the occasional urge to play Curveball.
      here's my top 5 first

Naval Battle
      Watch the wind, and fire your boats cannon to hit the enemy . Each team takes turns firing at the other with canons.

Game with death
      Game with death will only deal with you dying if you loose, so don't loose! Time your shots just right to make sure you kill your opponent, but avoid getting hit by his bullets. Be careful, because you can be hit by your ricocheted bullets too.

Gold Miner Game

You should collect the golden underneath the soil using the golden collector.

Ninja Combat

Table Footie

Play table footie, everyone knows this board game. Just try to beat the other team. 2 player is available.

(2 players-game )

Comment

tks bam stroker. the robot unicorn is great.
        here's my top 5

Ultimate Defense

A defense game with Mages, Archers, and Ninjas instead of turrets and towers. Watch your placements.

Starcraft Flash Action 5

Based on the popular game from Blizzard.

Xeno Tactic 2

Xeno Tactic 2 is an absolute must for all the turret defense game lovers of you and makes a great visual impact! Stop the alien vehicles in their tracks by building defensive structures in this tower defense game.

Ninja combat

Elite Forces - Pakistan

Hide, shoot, and upgrade as you defeat the enemies on each new level.

Stick Figure Penalty

This stick's fate lies in your hands. Choose however you want to kill him and witness how he dies! Enjoy!
        Last edited by rassen; 27-10-10, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X