New X Rebirth announced.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New X Rebirth announced.

One of the best space sim games just got a rebirth (see what i did there?)

In the distant future, the X universe faces a period of profound and irrevocable change. While the universe stumbles towards an uncertain future, countless adventures await as new enemies rise in search of power.

Enter a young adventurer and his unlikely female ally travelling in an old, battered ship with a glorious past - two people alone against the galaxy, playing a key part in the events to come.

The fate of the universe rests in the hands of the player...

X Rebirth represents a spectacular new beginning for the X series, offering loyal fans and newcomers alike a vast, vivid and extremely detailed universe to explore throughout the game.

Varied gameplay elements such as action-packed space combat, detailed trading mechanics and high-speed space exploration with fast travel allow players to experience a truly unique space saga that will keep them hooked for dozens of hours.

X Rebirth for PC is expected to be released in the fourth quarter of 2011.

Cant wait!

Update with 3 more pics:

Video translated from gamescon:
    Last edited by snake coward; 25-08-11, 11:59 AM.

Sci-fi boner over here.

Comment

still waiting for a new decent multiplayer space sim :/

Comment

Oh nice. I have recently been playing Reunion. That's a great game once you learn what you're actually doing :p

I really hope they don't have the coc...erm sorry, the Kha'ak, in this new one.

Comment

also hoping for, you know, a DAMAGE model. i mean ffs, TIE FIGHTER had destroyable locations!

Comment

updated main post with 3 new pics and a translated vid.

Comment

Working...
            X